Sent - Do you change with your mood?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you change scent often?

1. Change every time an interesting new scent comes along.

2. Haven't changed. It's my signature!

3. Haven't changed yet: Too confused by the number of scents on the market.

4. Haven't changed but would if there was a reason to

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just wanted to know if I'm an odd ball cause I change sents often and never go back to old favorites. I usually wear orientals and have probably worn them all in the last decade. Right now I love Tom Ford but before that it was something else. I change perfume constantly and once I've changed I don't find a previous sent appealing. I always buy small bottle just so I'm not wasteful.

What about you?

2. Are you talking about perfume? I think you mean "scent" not "sent"
    Anyway, I wish I could, but no perfume for me. It all gives me a headache. I can sometimes wear a scented lotion if it's light.

3. Sorry, I did mean scent. College education and still can't spell...:wtf:

4. I chose option #1, but I change it up on almost a daily basis! I have dozens of perfumes and the only bottle I've actually finished in the past couple years was a 0.8 oz bottle of D&G Light Blue. If I REALLY love a scent and it wears well on me, I'll wear it maybe 4-5 days a week. But I haven't worn the same fragrance every single day or almost everyday since I was in HS (and I wore Tommy Girl LOL).

5. Yes I rotate the scents I wear quite regularly, I have a couple for Summer and a couple for Winter.

6. I usually stick with one: Vera Wang Princess, but since I'm all out currently, I've been switching it up between ones I have.

7. I have so many fragrances, I practically wear a new one every day. It all depends on my mood and the weather of course. Hot/humid weather calls for scents that bloom and cold weather is good for warm, cuddly incense type perfumes.

8. I chose the first option but I rotate with my perfumes just the way I rotate with my clothes. I don't usually wear the same for many days in a row unless I just got it. There are some that I prefer in the different seasons though.