Sent back Chanel Jumbo by Fed Ex...should I be worried?

bowlica

O.G.
Sep 14, 2008
When I was tracking the original package coming to me I noticed that the weight said 6.7lbs...well I dropped off the box to a authorized Fed Ex pickup center and now when I check the tracking it says the weight is 3.3lbs. I watched her tape up the box but now I'm feeling a little paranoid:wondering

Would you be?

Last edited:

bowlica

O.G.
Sep 14, 2008
Did you insure it? Then you have no worries.
No I did not. I'm sure this was a dumb mistake on my part but it didn't really cross my mind. When they shipped it, there was no signature required so basically I sent it back the same way it was sent to me

lhasalover

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
New Orleans
No I did not. I'm sure this was a dumb mistake on my part but it didn't really cross my mind. When they shipped it, there was no signature required so basically I sent it back the same way it was sent to me
If you used their pre-paid shipping label then insurance is covered.
Else, just cross your fingers that it gets there safe and sound. You are only covered for $200 without insurance. I always buy insurance for the purchase price which adds to the shipping costs for me, but it is worth it.

bowlica

O.G.
Sep 14, 2008
If you used their pre-paid shipping label then insurance is covered.
Else, just cross your fingers that it gets there safe and sound. You are only covered for $200 without insurance. I always buy insurance for the purchase price which adds to the shipping costs for me, but it is worth it.
Yes I did use their pre-paid shipping label. I called the guy at the shipping location and they stated that their scales are pre-set (whatever that means) and that maybe something was wrong with the scales at the other shipping location that made it heavier but that I need not worry. So I'm not:smile:

Thanks!

lhasalover

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
New Orleans
bowlica said:
Yes I did use their pre-paid shipping label. I called the guy at the shipping location and they stated that their scales are pre-set (whatever that means) and that maybe something was wrong with the scales at the other shipping location that made it heavier but that I need not worry. So I'm not:smile:

Thanks!
you will be A-ok.