Sent 2 repairs out- only getting 1 back

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Well this was my first experience sending anything in for repair. I sent a cell lanyard (signature red wrist strap with red stone charm) and my first ever Coach bag, the calfskin pocket satchel in saddle (turnlock issue). Coach boutique called me to tell me they fixed my bag and it will be ready for me to pick it up in about a week. I just got a letter from Coach about the cell lanyard saying they couldn't repair it and so they gave me credit letter to bring in to the store. I had always wondered if I could use at the outlet and found out that I can so I am thrilled. I am going to my outlet this afternoon.

I figured they could have fixed it since all it needed was that black strap that attaches to the phone. Oh well. The good thing is that Coach waived the $20 fee to send in the cell lanyard anyway because I contacted customer service since it didn't seem right to pay that much to repair something that barely cost me much more than that.

I am anxiously awaiting my bag. I hope that it looks good. :smile:

my store wouldn't send accessories in to repair. They said they can only send bags and wallet. I tried sending my rhinestone charm for repair as the are falling off, but they wouldn't They gave me credit back instead.

my store wouldn't send accessories in to repair. They said they can only send bags and wallet. I tried sending my rhinestone charm for repair as the are falling off, but they wouldn't They gave me credit back instead.

I've been told the same thing. That's why I've only bought a few accessories. I'm glad to know that's not true.

Glad they were able to repair your bag. I'd much rather have them repair a bag and not be able to fix an accessory since these are easier to replace with similar items whereas the bags aren't.
Enjoy spending your credit!

I didn't know if they'd repair the cell thing, but e-mailed customer service and they told me to send it in. I said it seemed odd to pay the $20 for an item that only cost me around $30 or so. I didn't understand why they couldn't just send me a little black lanyard string because that was the only thing broken. Seems so easy to fix, but I guess not.

I spent my credit today! That is in another thread though ;)