Sensible considerations: is my Birkin no 2 Etoupe or Orange?

Will my second and last Birkin be Etoupe or Orange

• Choose Etoupe. It's neutral and different enough from Graphite

• Choose Orange. It's classic and wild at the same time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would go for orange because I love the color. Have you seen Feu? It's orange but a little darker and even more beautiful than H orange (imho) Perhaps that's an option?

I vote for etoupe. I have a graphite clemence Kelly which is beauteous and an etoupe togo birkin currently on order. They are such different colours but totally appeal to me as a greyoholic - I fact if money were no object, I'd seriously consider something in gris tourterelle...

If you want a real pop of colour - why not blue jean? (its an H signature colour much like the orange).

I like blue jean but it's not 'Monica'. It just doesn't feel right somehow.

Dear TPF-ers,
Thank you!
For helping me out again.
I decided to go along with the bag I ordered: an Etoupe 35 Birkin in Clemence. I will pick her up in the coming week. Also, I think a 3rd Birkin is not that bad...

So I will be back! This time with the question: Orange or Blue Jean?

I would have said Orange Birkin but you already have an Orange Lindy. Etoupe is not a "POP" colour IMHO, but very versatile and pretty nonetheless....I'd personally get the Orange Birkin anyway.

Dear TPF-ers,
I decided to go along with the bag I ordered: an Etoupe 35 Birkin in Clemence. I will pick her up in the coming week. Also, I think a 3rd Birkin is not that bad...

Monica,
Good decision on your 2nd...but, I notice that 2X now, you've asked about Orange! Orange or Etoupe. Then Orange or Blue. Oh, I think that means something: O-R-A-N-G-E !

A 2nd bag does not necessarily have to be a practical color, but, since you've decided to go w/ your SO in Etoupe35, now you can finally get your heart's desire?

In fact, if I had caught this thread earlier, I might have suggested something completely offbeat for your 2nd: Ostrich 30 in Orange. (but it would be really a novelty piece, rather than a workhorse piece as the 35Etoupe). I prefer the smaller size for the bright colors, so the person wears the bag; not the reverse.

Ya can't go wrong w/ what you've already SO'd, but I have a feeling that you'll eventually get your Orange Birkin, Orange-ya-glad? OOOOO

I looooooove Raisin! But as my next Birkin it would feel to 'safe' next to Graphite and Etoupe... And I do not want a fourth Birkin... Do I? :faint:

First, YES you will want a 4th birkin. If you think otherwise, you're just fooling yourself. LOL!

Second, raisin will seem fairly safe and neutral like Graphite and Etoupe IF you get it in clemence. If you go for box, that baby's some kind of gorgeous purple!

Dear TPF-ers,
Thank you!
For helping me out again.

:oh:, this is so hard.:thinking:

Orange.:nuts: