Sensible considerations: is my Birkin no 2 Etoupe or Orange?

Will my second and last Birkin be Etoupe or Orange

• Choose Etoupe. It's neutral and different enough from Graphite

• Choose Orange. It's classic and wild at the same time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say etoupe. I have a graphite and a etoupe and even a etoupe lindy. Graphite and etoupe are totally different in color. Someone on the blog said that etoupe is a 4 season color and I agree a 100%

I have an etoupe bolide and I love it but if I were buying my #2 bag of the same design I would go for the orange.

You have the classic - now its time to spice it up!!

Good luck and waiting for the reveal - either choice will be lovely I am sure!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.:woohoo:

honestly etoupe and graphite r just fancy names for grey! back in july 2008, i was facing the EXACT same dillema ur facing now monica, eversince i can remember my dream birkin was the orange and when i was offered the etoup from Hermes in july, everyone told me its so blah and if im gona spend money it might as well b the color i longed for. 2 days ago i got the orange birkin 35cm silver hardware, and i cudnt b happier!
and there is noooo comparison between the lindy and the birkin, its like comparing a sports car to a classic car, just coz they r both cars doesnt mean they r the same... oh well i tried to explain! lol

honestly etoupe and graphite r just fancy names for grey! back in july 2008, i was facing the EXACT same dillema ur facing now monica, eversince i can remember my dream birkin was the orange and when i was offered the etoup from Hermes in july, everyone told me its so blah and if im gona spend money it might as well b the color i longed for. 2 days ago i got the orange birkin 35cm silver hardware, and i cudnt b happier!
and there is noooo comparison between the lindy and the birkin, its like comparing a sports car to a classic car, just coz they r both cars doesnt mean they r the same... oh well i tried to explain! lol

Congratulations with your Orange Birkin. Do you have action pics?
I do not agree on Graphite and Etoupe being both 'Grey'. Graphite is... uhm..quite dark. While Etoupe is a lighter colour with both grey and brown in it. It's a color that transform with the light and what you are wearing. But that's my honest opinion.

I liked to read about your experience though! Especially as I haven't decided yet.:sweatdrop:

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help Monica because I have place SOs for BOTH orange and etoupe :P But I can tell you that orange was my first choice, I wanted my first birkin to be Orange!! But some how H fairy works in mysterious ways and my first birkin was a fucshia ostrich w/ phw. I also have an orange kelly but that doesn't stop me from getting an orange birkin!! I'd say go for both!! You can't go wrong with either one!!

I have an etoupe Birkin but to be honest hardly ever use it :sad:
i use my white and back one much more :smile:

if you own a graphite, i opt for ORANGE!
the graphite is neutral enough to go with every outfit and Orange is just YUM
i am longing for an orange for my next birkin :smile:

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help Monica because I have place SOs for BOTH orange and etoupe :P But I can tell you that orange was my first choice, I wanted my first birkin to be Orange!! But some how H fairy works in mysterious ways and my first birkin was a fucshia ostrich w/ phw. I also have an orange kelly but that doesn't stop me from getting an orange birkin!! I'd say go for both!! You can't go wrong with either one!!
:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop: Going for both was my original choice. As I wanted to be 'sensible' I decided that 2 Birkins should be more than enough. But perhaps choosing for Etoupe AND Orange would make an end to this very difficult decision :graucho:.

Either both or if it shall only be one for now I´d also say to take the etoupe - but only because you already have an orange lindy.

Just in case you´re getting both and happen to get "tired" (yeah, right) of that lindy, ... I know somebody, who might be looking for exactly that :search: :girlsigh:

I vote for etoupe. I have a graphite clemence Kelly which is beauteous and an etoupe togo birkin currently on order. They are such different colours but totally appeal to me as a greyoholic - I fact if money were no object, I'd seriously consider something in gris tourterelle...

If you want a real pop of colour - why not blue jean? (its an H signature colour much like the orange).