Sensational September 2021 purchases!!!

View attachment 5194099
Just picked up these two on launch day! :heart: Took the photo in natural light. This is my 4th lambskin bag and it's super wrinkly (when opened) compared to my other ones...hoping it won't bother me in the long run lol.

Also, it looks like the camelia flowers are now made out of a paper-y cardboard-like material.
Love the purple! I also thought the camelia changed; I wonder if this is permanent...

Reactions: Gabel and Elle07
View attachment 5194099
Just picked up these two on launch day! :heart: Took the photo in natural light. This is my 4th lambskin bag and it's super wrinkly (when opened) compared to my other ones...hoping it won't bother me in the long run lol.

Also, it looks like the camelia flowers are now made out of a paper-y cardboard-like material.
The lambskin doesn’t look wrinkly at all? Looks smooth.. Do you have close up pictures of the wrinkles?
Love the purple! I also thought the camelia changed; I wonder if this is permanent...
Yes it is a permanent change in a bid to be more environmentally friendly, according to my SA. If you pay closer attention, the paper bags have also changed and feels more “papery”.

The lambskin doesn’t look wrinkly at all? Looks smooth.. Do you have close up pictures of the wrinkles?

Yes it is a permanent change in a bid to be more environmentally friendly, according to my SA. If you pay closer attention, the paper bags have also changed and feels more “papery”.

Here are a couple photos, one with the flap open and one with the flap closed.BeautyPlus_20210914172112518_save.jpgBeautyPlus_20210914171944066_save.jpg

View attachment 5194099

Congrats on the purse! Prettttyyyy. I noticed the same about the flower and was thinking that it feels fake :biggrin:.

Reactions: Elle07
View attachment 5194099

O M G!!!!! This duo is spectacular!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :love: :love: :love: :love: Major congratulations!

Reactions: Elle07