Senreve Maestra

Really why? Werent they uncomfortable? I am thinking of getting a midi, as I need to carry my ipad, water bottle and umbrella. I work at different client’s home with a lot of transportation, walking and commuting. An uncomfortable bag would be so painful

I wish the straps were cushier but I do pack a lot and I did love the style and how lux yet under the radar the bag is.

Reactions: dreamalittledream
Finally made the plunge! From left to right:
-mini maestra in cement dolce
-midi maestra in butterscotch dolce
-mini maestra in aubergine pebbled

I was a little unsure about the dolce leather at first, since I'm more used to the stiff, almost sharp-edged leather of other trendy bags. The dolce felt weirdly soft in comparison to the pebbled leather. But after trying it out for a day I think it feels very luxurious and nice to wear against my clothes. I'm definitely keeping the Mini in cement!

1624913049150.png

I would like to share my negative experience with Senreve and the large Maestra bag I purchased in June 2020. At that time I had concerns about their stitching quality because the seams stretched quite a bit at the top handle even when the bag was empty. I contacted customer service and they sent me another bag which had the same issue. I expressed my concern again to the company and they reassured me that they stand behind their products and have a lifetime warranty. (I posted about it with picture in another thread.). So a little over a year later, the seams on one of the straps break and the strap is nearly detached. I contact customer service and they now tell me that I should take the bag to a local cobbler and they will reimburse me for the cost of the repair. I am very angry that for the amount of money I spent on a poorly made bag that broke in a little over a year, they expect me to waste my time to go to a repair shop of unknown reputation and send them an itemized receipt. They expect their customers to fix their defective product. I asked that they deal with the repair instead but they refused putting the responsibility on me to do the legwork. Furthermore, they now have changed their lifetime warranty to a 2 year warranty and will not honor the lifetime warranty that I purchased the bag with, which, mind you, is the lie they told me to convince me to keep the bag in the first place (I still have the emails). To me that is bait and switch. They want me to go to a random cobbler who may do a crappy job and then by the time the seams bust loose again, they will say “sorry time’s up!” I guess they don’t stand behind their products after all and they know that their bags only last 2 years. Why else would they change their warranty? They probably had too many people returning defective bags. In any case I just want to warn everyone about Senreve’s shady business practices and crappy quality. Buyer beware—stick with an established luxury brand that cares about it’s quality and service.

E3C44B9F-AF1C-4D4F-A137-DCCA9B70A84A.jpeg

Last edited:
Off topic but if anyone is looking for a light medium sized work bag, I’ve been using my YSL puffer in the medium (largest) size. It’s held up incredibly well and is super light!

I can only find a place where on chain link rubbed on the strap is starting to chip after a year (I have the all black version). The corners look great too!

i don’t baby my bag, but I am careful to not place it on the ground, or slam it everywhere

I would like to share my negative experience with Senreve and the large Maestra bag I purchased in June 2020. At that time I had concerns about their stitching quality because the seams stretched quite a bit at the top handle even when the bag was empty. I contacted customer service and they sent me another bag which had the same issue. I expressed my concern again to the company and they reassured me that they stand behind their products and have a lifetime warranty. (I posted about it with picture in another thread.). So a little over a year later, the seams on one of the straps break and the strap is nearly detached. I contact customer service and they now tell me that I should take the bag to a local cobbler and they will reimburse me for the cost of the repair. I am very angry that for the amount of money I spent on a poorly made bag that broke in a little over a year, they expect me to waste my time to go to a repair shop of unknown reputation and send them an itemized receipt. They expect their customers to fix their defective product. I asked that they deal with the repair instead but they refused putting the responsibility on me to do the legwork. Furthermore, they now have changed their lifetime warranty to a 2 year warranty and will not honor the lifetime warranty that I purchased the bag with, which, mind you, is the lie they told me to convince me to keep the bag in the first place (I still have the emails). To me that is bait and switch. They want me to go to a random cobbler who may do a crappy job and then by the time the seams bust loose again, they will say “sorry time’s up!” I guess they don’t stand behind their products after all and they know that their bags only last 2 years. Why else would they change their warranty? They probably had too many people returning defective bags. In any case I just want to warn everyone about Senreve’s shady business practices and crappy quality. Buyer beware—stick with an established luxury brand that cares about it’s quality and service.

View attachment 5182606
Wish I had read this earlier

View attachment 4408701 View attachment 4408702 It is the BEST work bag. I am constantly carrying a laptop (and then some) for work, and the maestra bag is an essential part of getting through my day. I love the style and design of the bag. I normally grab and use it as a satchel, but on those days that I carry a lot, instead of going through the painful/ annoying ordeal that shoulder straps create, I can transition it to a backpack... hello relief! The sturdiness of the bag is also amazing and perfect for traveling too.

View attachment 4408703 The bag is an instant organizer. There are tons of pockets in various sizes allowing for the organization and easy accessibility for the different things that we normally shove into our regular bags, only to spend two minutes shoveling to the bottom to find it. Need a big, loose pocket for your cord and charger? No problem... maestra got that covered. Sunglasses, pen? There's a place for that too.

It never fails to be a talking piece. I'm just obsessed. The brand truly speaks for itself. For those who just purchased it, I suggest utilizing every possible feature, and take the time to make the maestra work perfectly for you. We all have different lives with different needs, but this bag is amazingly transformational. Every time I try to use any other bag, it just does not live up to this one. View attachment 4408700View attachment 4408699
Can I ask how tall you are and what size Maestra this is?