Senioritis!

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
Anyone else with "senioritis?"

I have it bad. I didn't do ANY homework over spring break. I haven't really been doing a whole lot of homework regardless actually.
Although I'm in art college, so I can go about it certain ways like occasionally work small for example.

But yeah I am a senior, although I have one more semester left. I just can't wait to get out. I am so tired-- always tired no matter how much I sleep.

I'm just so completely over college. I would never let it get to the point that I fail and I still do good.

I'm just DONE with it-- I can't wait until I graduate.

Anyone else got terrible SENIORITIS?!?

I have don't-want-to-write-my-thesis-itis! LOL. I have about 15 pages and one month left before I'm Jillybean M.A, and I cannot motivate myself to finish it. I'm having the hardest time dragging myself to class, I just want it to be over with.

oh yes. I have on degree already, finishing up my second BA degree and I just..dont want to do it anymore. And its even worse because this semester is all online. lol.

I have a terrible case of it! I'm in my last semester of high school and I have sooooo much work to and I don't care! At all!

At this point I don't even care if I get good grades...as long as I pass and I'm able to graduate, I'll be happy.

Majorly. And it doesn't help that I feel like I'm jumping through hoops in order to graduate. If you're my minor advisor and you're reading this: answer your freaking e-mails or call me!

Majorly. And it doesn't help that I feel like I'm jumping through hoops in order to graduate. If you're my minor advisor and you're reading this: answer your freaking e-mails or call me!
haha we must go to the same school! My advisor really couldnt care less that I NEED his advice and assistance more than ever to graduate, he's avoided me for the last 4 years, why should he start to care now??