Sending This One Back. :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered this Kusama keychain from the store in Orlando but it came with a chip in the color. I'm quite saddened that they sent me this. That's a very noticeable defect in the color if you ask me. So I'm sending it back. :sad: They were apologetic about it. But no offer to pay for return shipping...

I don't think I'm overreacting? In the upper right area it's plainly a chip if you ask me. Should be a clear unbroken line in that big circle. Oh well. They did not have any to exchange it for either. And I think I am done calling other stores to see if they have another.

image-3642154929.jpg

2. Bummer! yes that’s very obvious, sorry you have to send it back, will you buy it again?

3. i would send that back also!!! so sad that we get so excited about our stuff coming and this happens.... hugs to you!!!

4. I don't think so. If I saw it in a store again I probably would. But I don't think I want to go through calling around again looking.

5. ^ yea, I don’t blame you. oh well, now you have an excuse to get another little something...

6. Can the 866 customer service number help locate one? I thought they could access the inventory of all the stores and locate one for you, if you decided to get a different one.

7. That is so sad! It's such a lovely piece but I don't blame you for returning it. Having done the whole calling other stores to find something recently I don't blame you for not wanting to go through that all over again. I hope that you can run across a perfect one in person.

8. I don't think its very obvious and I don't think they pay close attention before shipping it off somewhere, I know I wouldn't.

9. That would annoy me too, sorry!

10. Can you point out EXACTLY where the chip is for the people like me who have to wear reading glasses to see close up? Obviously mine are not strong enough because even with the magnification of the glasses and your photo, I cannot see a chip in the color or anything that looks "broken" in the upper right area.

My red keychain could have one as well, but I no longer have the eyesight of a 20 year old to notice. :biggrin:

11. I don't see it either. :sad:

12. I sent a bag back before with the return label and they did not charge me shipping for the return because the bag was defected. I would def ask the store manager.

13. So sorry you're dealing with this--and yes, it is obvious and you are not overreacting at all. It is concerning that this line would chip so easily, though. I wonder how it made it through quality control?

14. I clearly see it, i myself would return also :sad:

15. I 100% see it and I think it is ridiculous it was not caught in QC and it is ridiculous you have to pay for return shipping with defective merchandise....I would talk to someone else at the store about the shipping $