Sending It Back!!

truegem

O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
I am a little upset. I got an epi bucket pm and for some reason it is just not working for me. When I put me stuff in and carried it around my house it never failed that it would only be on my shoulder by one of the straps. The other one kept falling off. I am a little sad because I don't like returning things... but I guess it is better to return and find something that really works for me.:sad: :sad: :sad: Oh well. Anyone experience anything like this with their bucket?

I am also mad because it took me forever to decide on it. I went to the store and tried it on and loved it. Now I am lost. I need a new black purse...any suggestions?

I have a mono
petit bucket I love. In the begining one strap would fall on me as well. I started crossing one strap under the other just one time before I put it on my shoulder and it holds just fine. Actually, I do it everytime I wear my bucket and it has become second nature for me, I don't even think about having to cross it, I just cross it. Hope this makes sense.

I've found myself doing the same with the straps--crossing one under the other--and it hasn't been a problem. Also, have you tried adjusting the strap length? Maybe that would help?

So, I gave it one more shot!!! Took your advice about crossing the straps and VOILLA-- no problems. Thanks everyone...I am soooo happy...woo hoo!!! I am loving this bag now!! :yahoo: Thanks again!!

hmmm I HAD the same prob with my BH, but after doing some serious rubbing here and there on the straps at school, it doesn't fall off anymore! woohoo! lol also, I've rubbed the edges hard enough that they no longer dig into my skin! So I think u should just give it some time to "mold" to you shoulders!