Sending bags in for repair

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I sent my palm spring mm in to have both straps replaced they deemed defective so were replacing for free. I’ve never done this before, is it usually 6-8 weeks? Do they update you at all?

You can check the status of your repair online in your account. When you log in, you will see your orders, repairs, and wish lists. Click on the area of the page that has your repairs. From there, you can see your repair, its progress, and the estimated date of completion. If you've already sent it in, the progress should state that it's either in route, getting assessed, or being repaired. If the estimated date of completion changes, you will find the new date here too. Repairs right now are estimated to take 6-8 weeks, some are 12-14 weeks. Some people have gotten their items back quicker. Hope that helps!

You can check the status of your repair online in your account. When you log in, you will see your orders, repairs, and wish lists. Click on the area of the page that has your repairs. From there, you can see your repair, its progress, and the estimated date of completion. If you've already sent it in, the progress should state that it's either in route, getting assessed, or being repaired. If the estimated date of completion changes, you will find the new date here too. Repairs right now are estimated to take 6-8 weeks, some are 12-14 weeks. Some people have gotten their items back quicker. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much!! I found it! Sooner then I expected it to be done!

Reactions: miknarth
Online isn't always accurate status though. For example, it shows my two requests (straps) with dates I requested. Both still say in process. However, I emailed repairs and they said ONE was at the store waiting for me to pick up. I texted my CA and he confirmed BOTH were ready to be picked up.

Online isn't always accurate status though. For example, it shows my two requests (straps) with dates I requested. Both still say in process. However, I emailed repairs and they said ONE was at the store waiting for me to pick up. I texted my CA and he confirmed BOTH were ready to be picked up.
That is true. I've had one item that said it was still in process, but the repair manager called and said it was ready for pickup. I think it depends on the repair manager and how much they're on top of the pending repairs. I'm lucky that my store has a great repair manager that keeps in touch and gives me updates on my repairs. As for the online repairs, I'm not sure how accurate the status is for these or how much communication, if any, one would get.