Send a cyber H Valentine's gift to a member.......

Rose, I love my elephant cadena! You are such a doll!!
This is for you! So elegant! Splendeur des Maharajas II
attachment.php

Looking forward to seeing you again!! would love to get our girls together!

I absolutely love the scarf! Thak you S!:heart: :heart: :heart:

To the new mama to be,pazt!!! I've enjoyed hanging out and meeting up w/ you! One of the sweetest people I know!!! Congrats on ur lil upcoming bundle of boy!!!:love:

thank you moviegirl! that's a really cute pair of baby booties! our little baby boy would be wearing those everyday! woo hoo! :heart:

this one's for SoCal (you're very popular, btw) - thank you for initiating the baby shower and i really appreciate everyone's (tPF members) excitement as well, as we await the arrival of our baby boy! DH expresses his gratitude to everyone! SoCal, i hope you like this (i figured a budget of $ 500 won't be enough but the heck, i know you'll love this!) and to all the tPF members, let's enjoy some munchies :

Attachments

• elenis.jpg
    elenis.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 383
  • green and toile kelly.jpg
    green and toile kelly.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 120
Here's a little somethin' for my animal print lovin' friend shopmom!!

oh wait!!! Did you mean HERMES??? lol...back to the drawing board:shame:

HOLY CATS!!!!! THANK YOU, SHOES!!!!!!! I think I need to haul by you-know-what to Neiman's and get me a pair of these!!!!!!!:love:

this one is for Orchids - T, thank you so much for the helpful spreadsheet you emailed me! Dh is currently studying it too! i appreciate you taking time to email me all those educational books for a first-time mom like me! those tips are priceless! this one's for you :

Jemznjewels.com designer accessories at a fraction of the price.

i think for VDAY, you need to carry this on a romantic dinner with DH! (i actually want it for me too!)

This is such a great thread!!! Ok, this is for my dearest friend, Kellybag! Love her!!! (and you know I would buy this for you if I actually could!!!)
[FONT=Avant Garde,sans serif,helvetica,futura,arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Avant Garde,sans serif,helvetica,futura,arial]
feature.jpg
[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/FONT]