Send a cyber H Valentine's gift to a member.......

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
:heart: I would love to send out Valentine's gifts to all the lovely H forum members. Sadly, this will be but a dream. However, I thought it would be fun to send out Hermes cybergifts (with pics please) to each other. These cybergifts must be under $500!!!!! However, feel free to rumage through the re seller sites and ebay...

I have a long list and I am still working on the gifts, so I'll just send out one for now to......

SoCal

Happy Valentine's day!!!!:heart: :heart: You were the first PFer I had the pleasure of meeting in person. Here is a lil something for you.....​

Attachments

• SoCal.jpg
    SoCal.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 227
Dressage Queen

:heart:
My RAOK pick!!! It was great getting to meet you, another Jersey Girl! I am looking forward to many more lunch outings and shopping expeditions! I saw this scarf and wondered if you may like it....or do you already have it​

:heart: :heart:

Attachments

• DQ.jpg
    DQ.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 168
Rose - this is such a "SWEET" Thread...I don't know how to copy anything to send to someone??? Can you be of asst. and help me send a lovely Pouchette to my ROAK buddy, CB.....I have to get some more goodies out to her!:heart:

Rose - this is such a "SWEET" Thread...I don't know how to copy anything to send to someone??? Can you be of asst. and help me send a lovely Pouchette to my ROAK buddy, CB.....I have to get some more goodies out to her!:heart:

If you click on the 'go advanced' button underneath the reply box , you will be given the option to 'manage attachments'. Click on this and you will be able to add upto 5 images to your reply. Best of luck!

For a sweetie, Amanda .... this will match one of your bags real well. (it's already available at our store, by the way ....)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Source: Hermes.com

Attachments

• For Amanda.jpg
    For Amanda.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 105
Happy Valentine's Day, princessfrog! Hope your daily commuting long distance to work will become lesser and lesser as time goes by.

Source: Hermes.com

Attachments

• For Princessfrog.jpg
    For Princessfrog.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 92
Rockerchic

Happy Valentine's Day

From Chanel to Hermes, such fun!

Looking forward to lots of lunches and shopping expeditions. We must get our girls together sometime too!

A lil' something to bring you lots of luck.....(although you are not doing too bad on your own!)

Attachments

• RC.jpg
    RC.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 96
To the new mama to be,pazt!!! I've enjoyed hanging out and meeting up w/ you! One of the sweetest people I know!!! Congrats on ur lil upcoming bundle of boy!!!:love:

Attachments

• 101247m05.jpg
    101247m05.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 106