Semiprecious stones like amber or lapislazuli

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I am a lover of semiprecious stones like amber, lapislazuli, turquoise and jade.
    I bet that I am not the only one here...
    Please show us your pieces!

2. An amber bracelet:

WIN_20150411_102214.JPG

3. Lapislazuli and jade:

WIN_20150206_164337.JPG

4. Huge mother-of-pearl earrings:

Bild2538.jpg

5. Amber pendant:

$_57.JPG

papertiger likes this.
  6. Wow! That is incredible, Uli! I love all Amber, but butter amber is my fav! What are the dimensions of this piece?

7. Here is my butter Amber: ( bracelet & ring)

Attached Files:

pursegirlie likes this.
  8. #8 Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Here is a sweet little Amber heart (whiskey colored) with some tiny Amber drop earrings on yellow gold. You don't often see Amber put together with yellow gold and I always think that is such a shame 'cuz the warmth of yellow gold is great with Amber.

Attached Files:

9. I feel like this thread has the potential to be flooded with VCA pieces and the new amulette de Cartier line. :P

10. Those would be nice to see too, but the world is also flooded with beautiful organic jewelry without the "brand name". I hope we get to see all kinds of it.

11. Hehe that is true. Here are my personal favourite and most wearable piece of jewelry as a man. YG malachite cufflinks

Attached Files:

12. Beautiful! Malachite?

13. Oops! I just noticed you SAID malachite. :shame:

14. Yup, I edited my description. YG /w malachite.

15. Hi, Molly!!! Glad to see you here!! I love the butterscotch amber VERY much too!
    The lion pendant is quite tiny (about 2,5 and 2 cm).