"semi-vintage" instant reveal =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok, ok, 13 years doesn't really count as vintage.. but it is true that you can no longer buy this bag:biggrin: lol

this bag came to me as a gift from a family friend of my mom:nuts: (thank you thank you thank you!!) it is in AMAZING condition considering its age! and i've been looking for a cross-body, so i'm super excited!!!

sooo presenting....the LV BEL AIR!! (btw thanks, Lee, for the style name! i didn't even know what it was called at first haha)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. some modeling pics.... please excuse the toilet pics..they really don't do the bag justice...haha..i'm at school at this is the only full length mirror in my apt......lol

worn as cross-body
    [​IMG]

on shoulder
    [​IMG]

3. Very very nice, congrats!

4. It looks gorgeous on you!! Enjoy :smile:

5. Beautiful!!

6. I adore that bag, congrats! I believe that is the same bag DisCo recently got!! Lucky girls!!

7. Congrats!

8. Cute! Looks good on you. :smile:

9. so cute!

10. Gorgeous bag!!! Congrats! Looks very nice on you.

11. Very cute congrats :biggrin:

12. Congrats!

13. Looks great on you, congratulations and enjoy!

14. that is so cute.. I think a fellow tpfer just bought one vintage as well. it looks great on you. you are so lucky..

15. I love it, thanks for sharing.