Selma Messenger

I want to get a small bright crossbody bag and I´ve decided to either get the selma messenger in neon pink, or the Louis Vuitton alma bb in indien rose. There´s a significant price difference between the two and I´ve decided to only get one but can´t seem to figure out which one! If you had to decide between the alma bb or the selma messenger which one would you get?

I want to get a small bright crossbody bag and I´ve decided to either get the selma messenger in neon pink, or the Louis Vuitton alma bb in indien rose. There´s a significant price difference between the two and I´ve decided to only get one but can´t seem to figure out which one! If you had to decide between the alma bb or the selma messenger which one would you get?

The Alma bb is a stunner for sure, but for me it's way overpriced at the moment. The selma messenger offers more interior space and I could justify the price I'd be paying. I'd honestly just buy a Selma messenger and probably throw in a couple more bags maybe? Lol. Not that I'm not into LVs but I'd feel more comfortable spending that much money on a more multi-purpose style, not a small messenger bag.

The Alma bb is a stunner for sure, but for me it's way overpriced at the moment. The selma messenger offers more interior space and I could justify the price I'd be paying. I'd honestly just buy a Selma messenger and probably throw in a couple more bags maybe? Lol. Not that I'm not into LVs but I'd feel more comfortable spending that much money on a more multi-purpose style, not a small messenger bag.

Thanks for your reply! I´ll definitely take that into concideration :yes: