Selling your Balenciaga

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Where do you recommend a good place to sell some of my bags apart from ebay?
    I am in the UK

2. I agree with mere girl.

3. Thanks..I will give them a try.:smile:

4. Definitely I've sold and bought through them and they are excellent.

5. ASOS Marketplace. Its. Free to list, and only a fee for sale. Cheaper then ebay, and listing doesnt seem to expire till its sold or you take it down.

6. Just to say thanks girls for that. It wasn't my thread, but your info has been really useful to me too!!

7. And about in USA? Trying to sell my classic city balenciaga in great condition on ebay, posh and mercari but no success yet ! Need to sell asap! Thank you

Enviado do meu iPhone usando PurseForum

8. There are just too many on the market, even the HG bags don't sell fast...

babibarbie likes this.
  9. I sold my baby on poshmark today for $600 but the 20% fee that they charged me is so ridiculous that I almost changed my mind and keep it! I want the coach rogue tea rose, is why i sold it but my blue and burgundy balenciagas I wont sell for anything

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

10. That's usually the reason I sell something too...there's something else I want more!

babibarbie likes this.
  11. 20% is still not too bad, others would take 40-50%!!

12. That is crazy I was hoping sell it on ebay, they charge 10% fee only. Oh well..

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

13. Just received a quote from a online reseller to sell a few Bal bags that I don't use anymore. Wow, can't believe how worthless the bags have become... $300 for a bag only used 2-3x. Not even sure if it's worth selling at this price point:frown:

Attached Files:

14. Even in a depressed market you'll almost always do better selling on your own...