Selling with Yoogi's closet

Kedo123

Aug 13, 2015
My first sale with Yoogi's was for my LV neverfull MM includes original tag, LV dust bag/box/shopping bag/gift wrap - leather strings / LV tissue paper, all in a very top condition, Yoogi's offered me $560 - $635 for consigning with them, which I went for it.

Today, I saw my bag listed on their site with only original tag included with the sale price of $795. As I was wondering WHERE ARE THE DUST BAG AND OTHER ITEMS I SENT IN ? " then when I refresh my screen , my bag was SOLD in less than 10 mins.

I am wondering what happen to other original items included with the bag other than the tag ???

My first sale with Yoogi's was for my LV neverfull MM includes original tag, LV dust bag/box/shopping bag/gift wrap - leather strings / LV tissue paper, all in a very top condition, Yoogi's offered me $560 - $635 for consigning with them, which I went for it.

Today, I saw my bag listed on their site with only original tag included with the sale price of $795. As I was wondering WHERE ARE THE DUST BAG AND OTHER ITEMS I SENT IN ? " then when I refresh my screen , my bag was SOLD in less than 10 mins.

I am wondering what happen to other original items included with the bag other than the tag ???

i have never sold there, so forgive me if this is a dumb question . . . could the listing you just saw be another bag?

Did you ship everything together with the bag? I would email them and ask what happened to the rest of the things that you sent....

Is it possible that it wasn't your bag but one with the same date code? When did they receive the bag (usually you get an email when they received it) ? Did you contact them? There were two mono's and one DE ..
I did received a notification email from them confirming that my bag was received.

There are same date code for bags ???? I didn't know that.

I did not contact them yet, I will be in a bit.

I did received a notification email from them confirming that my bag was received.

There are same date code for bags ???? I didn't know that.

I did not contact them yet, I will be in a bit.

Yes, there could be more than one with the same date code...it seems from the date received it would be your bag since it takes a few days for them to take pics and post. It doesn't sound like Yoogis not to include what was sent. Even if it's sold and it was their error, they will make it right...

If they give you the $635 I don't see what the differents is if they included them or not..
How does this hurt you? Am I missing something?

Yes, there could be more than one with the same date code...it seems from the date received it would be your bag since it takes a few days for them to take pics and post. It doesn't sound like Yoogis not to include what was sent. Even if it's sold and it was their error, they will make it right...
Just got off the phone with Yoogi's. The person who answered the call said she didn't see any special note in their system stating the other stuffs I sent in was misplaced. Got a confirmed that is my bag.

Anyway it is now sold , this thread was created out of my personal curiosity and wanting to hear from other's their thoughts on it.