Selling Sunset

These agencies are like a pyramid scheme. The ones at the top make all the coin. The lower on the pyramid you are..the less you make, the more you have to pay up the chain.

Reactions: lulilu
well Christine also started her own real estate company with her husband Christian - RealOpen - which allows people to purchase or sell homes via cryptocurrency. i remember she talked about how upset she was that jason did not see the future in this and supposedly was one of the reasons she left that agency. can't wait to see how that goes!

Omg Jason had me all misty eyed. It was so raw. He truly loved Chrishell. He actually looked really handsome at the reunion. Perhaps it’s the vulnerability.

I know Mary is super close to Jason but when she said to him, “do you need a hug, babe?”

I felt bad for Romaine.

Reactions: Coco.lover
Omg Jason had me all misty eyed. It was so raw. He truly loved Chrishell. He actually looked really handsome at the reunion. Perhaps it’s the vulnerability.

I know Mary is super close to Jason but when she said to him, “do you need a hug, babe?”

I felt bad for Romaine.

if he got upset about that then that is his problem. i think he knows the relationship and how close they still are so if it bothers him he better move on because it is not going to change. but i agree poor jason was very very upset over their breakup.

Reactions: lulilu
Yup they are all realtors. Amanza had covid. I was also misty eyed with Jason at the reunion. I really like him and I wished he and chrishell had worked out. I want season 6 to start filming after her fling with Gflip is over.
Oh so they are all realtors? I thought most were just paid actors. Lol

Why wasn’t Amanza at the reunion? She gets along with everyone.

Reactions: meluvs2shop
Yup they are all realtors. Amanza had covid. I was also misty eyed with Jason at the reunion. I really like him and I wished he and chrishell had worked out. I want season 6 to start filming after her fling with Gflip is over.

girl they are living together!! i hope it doesn't last long because i don't have the patience for her mid-life crisis.

Finally watched the reunion. I was surprised to see Jason that upset over the breakup. Chrishell didn’t seem too upset. I actually felt bad for Jason when she mentioned G Flip at the end. Maya’s face though :lol:

Chelsea seems like such a hypocrite. She should watch herself on tv and see how she constantly contradicts herself. And sorry Chelsea, not impressed with your implants that you have to mention every minute.

Is Heather doing a surrogate?

Reactions: meluvs2shop and TC1
Finally watched the reunion. I was surprised to see Jason that upset over the breakup. Chrishell didn’t seem too upset. I actually felt bad for Jason when she mentioned G Flip at the end. Maya’s face though :lol:

Chelsea seems like such a hypocrite. She should watch herself on tv and see how she constantly contradicts herself. And sorry Chelsea, not impressed with your implants that you have to mention every minute.

haven’t seen anything about Heather and a surrogate yet but it would not surprise me. you missed Chrishell wiping away a couple of tears when Jason was talking about her and their relationship. she could barely look at him. and yes maya’s face was so funny! :lol: I guess they don’t do much reading of the tabloids at all! she didn’t have a clue about her coworker.

Christine is calling their relationship, “a good story line” and said Jason appeared to have true feelings for Chrishell, but feels it was a one sided relationship.

Maybe Christine is not the villain everyone made her out to be. Although, she was a good one! Perhaps that’s why Chrishell cannot stand Christine. Christine sees right thru her BS.

Chelsea needs to really listen to herself. She plays both sides and doesn’t do it very well. She constantly contradicts herself as someone else mentioned above. She sounds ridiculous.

To be fair, Chelsea did mention that her implants need a lift and are nearly touching her knees, so she’s not that impressed with them either!

Christine is calling their relationship, “a good story line” and said Jason appeared to have true feelings for Chrishell, but feels it was a one sided relationship.

Maybe Christine is not the villain everyone made her out to be. Although, she was a good one! Perhaps that’s why Chrishell cannot stand Christine. Christine sees right thru her BS.

Chelsea needs to really listen to herself. She plays both sides and doesn’t do it very well. She constantly contradicts herself as someone else mentioned above. She sounds ridiculous.

I am one of the few people who actually like Christine and I hate that she has left the agency. i give chrishell the side eye because she’s the one who isn’t what she appears to be to me. she acts all sugar and spice but I don’t buy her act. My red flag waves with her and it never disappoints me.

Chelsea I am giving her a chance - she’s trying to fit in without pissing off anyone she may need later and is feeling her way through the office network in a short period of time but we’ll see how it goes next season. I do give her points though for sticking up for Christine even when she knew she was the only one who wanted to be friends with her. I wonder if they are still friends now?