Selling speedy

tweetie1288

Mar 15, 2011
I was debating on selling my speedy 25 damier azur. I'm a little tornbc it's such a great iconic bag but he size is a little too small for me now and i don't like how i can't carry it on my shoulders. How about you? Have you sold yours and regretted your decision? Also what is a good place to sell? I don't want to do eBay or craigslist bc I've heard horror stories.
Thanks!

ETA: Reminder that selling/buying on tPF is not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 17, 2010
I was debating on selling my speedy 25 damier azur. I'm a little tornbc it's such a great iconic bag but he size is a little too small for me now and i don't like how i can't carry it on my shoulders. How about you? Have you sold yours and regretted your decision? Also what is a good place to sell? I don't want to do eBay or craigslist bc I've heard horror stories.
Thanks!
Tons of threads on this topic. I don't know what the issue would be with CL if you accept cash. It sounds like you want to avoid a direct to buyer sale so you would have to sell to a consignment shop. Yoogis closet is the most popular in addition to fashionphile. You will get way less than if you sold yourself; azur with patina doesn't resell that well and the 25 is a less popular size.

tweetie1288

Mar 15, 2011
I checked cl here and it didn't look like there is a market. I'll check yoogi and fashionpile.
Thanks

baglover2013

Sep 21, 2013
I just sold two of my LV on tradesy. Good experience so far. They take 9% commission and paypal takes another 2.9% but at least I get to control what price to list it at.