selling or not selling?

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I am selling all my 30 collection and replacing it with 35.

Now I need your advise on this: I love my birkin 30 in Raisin Box, but it's a 30 and I use it very little.

I like it very much and I am afraid I might regret selling it, specially since I had to wait 9 months to get it and it was a special order, but at the same time I know I barely use it and somehow it's a waist.

Still, I love to look at it.

What would you do? Shold I sell it like I am doing with all the other 30s? Or should I keep it like a collector item without considering how much I use it?

Thanks!!:heart:

those are hard to come by....and maybe it would be nice to have it as your only 30cm? so you can dress it up.

a raisin box isn't a very casual bag...so maybe a 30cm is nice for lunches, dinners, etc

What bags do you already have and what bags are you planning of buying? If you love box raisin but don't use your 30 cm birkin because you think that it is too small you perhaps can get one in 35 instead?

Last edited:
I agree with bella and think you should keep it for at least another year. If you don't use it much, I don't think a year will make much difference in the value. It's just not the best time to achieve the best price at the moment.

I also think you should keep it for the time being: you can always sell it in 6 months or a year! Now you're still in the new 35 phase, so you're less objective, maybe in 1 year's time, when you'll have all your 35's, you will be glad to have just one special 30!

I am not a tall, but I always prefer big bags. One of my last bags is Fendi Max Baguette and my Birkin size is 35. But I think you can keep your raisin like more evening version, because when I read your post I think you really love your bag! And raisin looks good with many colours.
And byu Violet 35 Birkin, maybe ostrich? Oops :whistle: