Selling off half of my collection to fund a new bag?

Oct 24, 2006
I'm thinking of selling some of my bags to a local consignment store down the street from me- including my
neverfull pm
my mini pochette in damier
mini zippy agenda wallet
and some other pieces from other designers.
Many of my LV pieces I bought 5-6 years ago, when I was younger, and I was into cuter bags. My neverfull barley sees any sunlight, she just sits in the closet :c

Do you guys think it's worth it to sell of half of my collection?
I really like the Artsy GM right now, the Tivoli GM, the Montorgueil GM
or do you guys have any other recommendations?
(I gravitate towards bigger bags because I carry more things/Shoulder bags/ and mono.

Thanks guys!
Im excited for my purchase, i havent purchased any LV in 4 years im so deprived .__.

If you don't wear them anymore go for it! Try bag borrow or steal first they give good prices, form what I've seen..... Ps I recently got the Monty gm and am obsessed with it, I never ever liked this bag or gave it a second thought, then all of a sudden realized I need it, and I loveeeee it!!

I'd sell the older pieces to fund the Artsy. It seems like your collection has many really small (and to me, not so useful) pieces.. I'd rather sell them and get one bigger bag that can be used daily. I love my empreinte Artsy so I say get the Artsy!

You sould definitely sell what you don't use and put it towards something that you will. Just make sure you can get the most money for your bags. Try Yoogis closet and Bag borrow or steal...they actually gave me what I paid for a Dior. Consignment would be my last resort . Good luck :smile:

I say go for an artsy mm, montorgueil gm, or even a delightful. I used to have the tivoli GM..it's a gorgeous bag but one shoulder strap would always end up falling. For me it was just a pretty bag to look at but never found myself carrying it so I sold it. I also did the same earlier this year, I sold off my canvas bags w/vachetta (tivoli gm, neverfull mm, & montorgueil pm) to fund the purchase of bags that I'd love more.

it sounds like the pieces you are thinking about selling are ones that you don't really use anymore and have "outgrown." i think it would be worth it for you to sell and fund a bag you really love.