Selling NY on HGTV - Hermes Bag Heaven

May 25, 2007
HGTV debuted a new show a few weeks ago called Selling NY. It's follows real estate brokers from two separate agencies in NYC. This show is Hermes Bag heaven! In the first three episodes, I've seen at least 4-5 Birkins (3 on agents and one or two on clients), a Shoulder Kelly on a Broker and 32 cm Gold Sellier Kelly on a broker. Check it out if you want to see really fabulous real estate and aazing arm candy. I believe the show in on Thursday nights.

We've been discussing this in the chat thread. Wonderful eye candy! The Shoulder kelly is red croc! That episode (#2 I think) was called Time is Money - if anyone else saw it, what was the red bag the other agent was carrying??? We are racking our brains!

Selling New York on now here and it's not the same episode I saw the other night. But so far, a 35 cm BJ birkin, a red 35 cm birkin and a fauve (??) or barenia kelly sellier GHW 32 cm (?) The red birkin and the kelly is the same chick. Two Chanels so far.

Does this play anywhere online?

I've looked and looked, but it's too new. It's not playing on HGTV.com or hulu.com yet. I was trying to see that "other" red bag again that we were trying to identify (Not H) and I couldn't even find a screen shot. I did find one site, but you had to download a bunch of crap so I didn't do it.

I would not be surprised as a result of that show if Hermes sees a spike in sales.
And honestly, they are selling New York, for those 30 minutes, I thought I wonder if I could move to New York.
Such an amazing show, the purses were just like the icing on top of the cake.

I've always thought if I were rich, I would SO love to live right in the middle of Manhattan but short of "rich" I imagine it would be the worst place on earth for me to live. I doubt I'll ever have to worry about it, but it's nice to dream for that 30 minutes. LOL!

This is so funny. I watch the show with my finger on the pause button so I can look at the bags.Somehow I missed the shoulder Kelly.So far I saw red, orange and blue [?jean ]
birkins and gold kelly .I am a birkin girl but I really liked how the kelly bag looked on the sales agent . Maybe next bag???If you notice they seem to share the bags, red birkin was carried by both daughter and mother on different shows.

It's hard to say with HGTV - they move things around a LOT. I caught the 2nd episode in the middle of the night the other night. The first episode aired Thursday evening. I *think* it's supposed to air Thursday evenings, but that could change.

The articles I've read about it (while I was trying to find apisodes online) don't seem to like it or think it will last.

The Shoulder Kelly was worn by an older agent in Episode 2. She was showing apartments to some client that writes shopping guides. Her client was carrying a 35 cm Vert Olive Birkin over her shoulder.

The cameras definitely zero in on the bags.