Selling my LVs and which bags should I keep?

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
I recently realized my LV collection had grew so much for the past few years. After having two babies, I realized my LV bags doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I recently sold 4 LV bags that I don't like anymore but I still have 4 LV bag and some SLGs. I have a NF MM Azur that I used almost everyday when I first had it and now it's just sitting in its dust bag. I also have a NF MM Ebene (original flower print) and Speedy B 25 Ebene that I never used, in perfect pristine condition. I love these bags but at the moment it's not fitting my lifestyle. I prefer smaller bag like my Gucci Soho Disco. I feel like it's a waste of money that i'm just show casing my bags and not using them. But at the same time I think I will regret selling them since they have sentimental values. Also I have a Monceau that I'm not going to sell since it's my to go bag in the summer.

What should I do? I don't need extra cash but I'm planning to purchase new bag(s) if I'm selling these bags.

Last edited:
If you're not using them I would sell them to make room some new ones that would be better for your lifestyle. I recently sold some bags that I just had sitting in my closet. It felt so good to declutter and buy news ones that I am using.

I recently realized my LV collection had grew so much for the past few years. After having two babies, I realized my LV bags doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I recently sold 4 LV bags that I don't like anymore but I still have 4 LV bag and some SLGs. I have a NF MM Azur that I used almost everyday when I first had it and now it's just sitting in its dust bag. I also have a NF MM Ebene (original flower print) and Speedy B 25 Ebene that I never used, in perfect pristine condition. I love these bags but at the moment it's not fitting my lifestyle. I prefer smaller bag like my Gucci Soho Disco. I feel like it's a waste of money that i'm just show casing my bags and not using them. But at the same time I think I will regret selling them since they have sentimental values. Also I have a Monceau that I'm not going to sell since it's my to go bag in the summer.

What should I do? I don't need extra cash but I'm planning to purchase new bag(s) if I'm selling these bags.
I would sell what you're not interested in or no longer using but keep anything that has investment potential. NFs are fantastic but they are all over the re-sale sites. The Monceau is more difficult to find and has a bit of gender-neutral appeal.

What you don't use anymore, sell them! I really think of selling my almost new speedy 30.. but then I remember she is the one big bag that I have from LV, so she will stay in my collection. Perfect for travel! :smile: