Selling my LVs and which bags should I keep?

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
NYC
I recently realized my LV collection had grew so much for the past few years. After having two babies, I realized my LV bags doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I recently sold 4 LV bags that I don't like anymore but I still have 4 LV bag and some SLGs. I have a NF MM Azur that I used almost everyday when I first had it and now it's just sitting in its dust bag. I also have a NF MM Ebene (original flower print) and Speedy B 25 Ebene that I never used, in perfect pristine condition. I love these bags but at the moment it's not fitting my lifestyle. I prefer smaller bag like my Gucci Soho Disco. I feel like it's a waste of money that i'm just show casing my bags and not using them. But at the same time I think I will regret selling them since they have sentimental values. Also I have a Monceau that I'm not going to sell since it's my to go bag in the summer.

What should I do? I don't need extra cash but I'm planning to purchase new bag(s) if I'm selling these bags.

Last edited:

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
If you don't love these bags anymore, sell them and go for something that works for your lifestyle.

Bklyn84

May 8, 2015
If you're not using them I would sell them to make room some new ones that would be better for your lifestyle. I recently sold some bags that I just had sitting in my closet. It felt so good to declutter and buy news ones that I am using.

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
I vote to sell them also. If you're not using them, and you've found other styles that work better at this point in your life, it makes perfect sense to sell and purchase what you'll use now.

Reactions: mcgummerson
Apr 22, 2017
I recently realized my LV collection had grew so much for the past few years. After having two babies, I realized my LV bags doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I recently sold 4 LV bags that I don't like anymore but I still have 4 LV bag and some SLGs. I have a NF MM Azur that I used almost everyday when I first had it and now it's just sitting in its dust bag. I also have a NF MM Ebene (original flower print) and Speedy B 25 Ebene that I never used, in perfect pristine condition. I love these bags but at the moment it's not fitting my lifestyle. I prefer smaller bag like my Gucci Soho Disco. I feel like it's a waste of money that i'm just show casing my bags and not using them. But at the same time I think I will regret selling them since they have sentimental values. Also I have a Monceau that I'm not going to sell since it's my to go bag in the summer.

What should I do? I don't need extra cash but I'm planning to purchase new bag(s) if I'm selling these bags.
I would sell what you're not interested in or no longer using but keep anything that has investment potential. NFs are fantastic but they are all over the re-sale sites. The Monceau is more difficult to find and has a bit of gender-neutral appeal.