Selling my last mulberry?!

Feb 1, 2013
Hi ladies :smile: I feel like I haven't posted on here In ages but I'm having abit of a sort out and buying a house. So I have sold a lot of my collection all brands have been under fire but the one bag I haven't thought of selling untill now is my mulberry medium Cecily exotic flame tweed. I love how fun and quirky it is and the fact they're not easy to find stops me but I've only used it twice in the many years I've had her. Would you sell your final mulberry? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462216480.321584.jpg

Yes I would. If you don't use her she has to go, twice in two years isn't reason enough to keep her. If you loved her that much she would be out and about more often. Sounds a bit harsh but I have started to think this of my own collection. I ask myself would I put £400.00 ( or whatever amount) in a wardrobe and leave it there for a few years without touching it! I have moved a few of my own on using this theory!! Good luck deciding

You have answered your question. If it doesn't work, move it on.Twice in two years is not a lot of use and it is a colour that can go with black and more casual outfits too. I usually do move things on to get something better. In your case you are buying a house which is much more important.

That is a beautiful bag - and I haven't seen that many around since it was launched, so it also has the "Rarity" value......................... However, if it's not being used, and it has sat in your wardrobe for all that time, I'd say the time is up.

You're not alone here - I've held on for bags "In case", only to realise one year later, that they've not been used, and aren't likely to be.

I think you know the answer to your question. Plus, if you don't need the money urgently, you could always put the proceeds of the sale towards something you really love and know you'll use. Life's too short, anyway!!

I agree that it's quirky and lovely but if you've only used it twice, last Mulberry or not I'd let it go.
It sounds as though you have better use for the funds. The tweed is great and it's a very eye catching bag but
the problem with fabric bags (and I've owned some myself) is they will wear if used regularly, unlike leather there is no repair :cry:

I would agree that if you're not using this bag and have other priorities for the funds, it would be better to move it on.

Not sure about the 'no Mulberry bags left' scenario though!! :faint: Not a good reason to keep one you're not using, just wondering if you'd want to get a different M??