Selling my kids Wii to fund an 08 Vermillion/Coral GSH Work...Help me find it?

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Okay, not really selling the kiddos stuff, ;)Just Kidding. :graucho: Has anybody seen a GSH Coral/Vermillion '08 Work at Neiman Marcus Barney's or SAKS? (this was my lame attempt at making my thread interesting and informative as our lovely mod suggested...hope this is okay)

Have you seen ANY Coral or Red works anywhere? (not e ba y)
Thanks!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: When I read your title I was like :wtf:!!! Is she serious?!?! I totally agree with FijiBuni, the Wii is just too much fun - and I'm not even a video game person at all!! I really want DF to get one of these so I can actually play with him sometimes - and play something better than stupid Guitar Hero on the PS3!!! Anyway, :back2topic:, which I'm no help on because I don't know where there are any Coral SGH Work's right now!!

heehee... i'm no help at all, but my fiance saw the title and gasped, "That's SO WRONG!!!" and after browsing the thread on "how to overcome a DH-imposed purse ban" he gave me a lecture about bag-related honesty and fairness during our upcoming marriage and potential parenthood :roflmfao:.

when i read your title i thought "that's terrible!!" :P so glad you were joking!

have you thought about checking balny or AR?

i have been to the NM i go to school near - but they might have coral in - it's the tampa NM. but fyi, just in case they do have it i'd ask them to describe the leather cause while they have some bags w/AWESOME leather - they get alot of dunzo's too :yes:

Great title.:lol::roflmfao: I was going to :lecture::noggin: you b/c of the title. I had a list of reasons why you shouldn't, but I have no help on the bag.:s Maybe some one will, & I'm sure the title is helping get more ppl in to read:yes: