Selling my Hermes Bag to Epkin.com....Should I do it?

HermesBoca

Mar 29, 2010
Well Recently My Friend sold some of her Louis Vuitton Purses to Epkin.com. I went to their site and everything looked good and my friend said she got paid on time and a really good price for her bags. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience selling purses with epkin.com

Thanks

I am having the exact same issue. I'm not sure if I should sell my bags to epkin.com. What's the garauntee from their part? They say I should print a pre-paid UPS shipping label. What if I never recieve payment? They dont provide other specifics like how long it takes to recieve payment, etc...

What to do?!

Anyone have any suggestions or past experiences?

Thanks.

I felt the same way. But, just to calm some nerves here, I had a Rolex Deepsea. I clicked on instant quote and epkin gave me an ok quote. At first, it took me a few days of thinking because I had no clue that once I sent it in, they'd pay me! So, I called them and spoke to a very nice lady who made me feel quite comfortable. I decided to go for it and sent it with the UPS pre-paid label.

3 days later I get an email from epkin saying that they received my rolex and the original offer was still valid. They said they would either send me an instant Paypal payment or money order (whichever I prefered). I chose to do Paypal since I knew that was the fastest way to get money. I plan on sending in a couple of my old purses soon, once I'm done with them.

Frankly I won't trust any consignment company that doesn't outright state who started it, works there, etc... they need to put their reputation on the line for me to work with them.

I would love to hear what others think of Epkin as I have several designer items I would love to sell and Ebay is just too scary for me right now!

Not sure what this epkin is, but I would not trust somebody like that with my bags. Try the approved list of ebay sellers on here. I've dealt with Sandia Exchange on at least 4 occasions and she is great to buy or to sell.