Selling my black caviar classic flap

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverclassy

Feb 16, 2014
I purchased an excellent condition, black quilted caviar medium flap bag, at Heritage Auctions and have never worn it.
I don't expect to get what the medium classic flap is going for today ($4900US) but would like to get a fair price for it. It's a beautiful bag.

Problem is, can't get a reasonable offer on ebay and don't know where to go from here.

Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on where it might be best to sell this bag.

I am aware that there is a thread about consignment and resale but was hoping for advice from a TPFer who has recently sold a classic flap, in black CAVIAR even better!

I purchased an excellent condition, black quilted caviar medium flap bag, at Heritage Auctions and have never worn it.
I don't expect to get what the medium classic flap is going for today ($4900US) but would like to get a fair price for it. It's a beautiful bag.

Problem is, can't get a reasonable offer on ebay and don't know where to go from here.

Would greatly appreciate any thoughts on where it might be best to sell this bag.

I am aware that there is a thread about consignment and resale but was hoping for advice from a TPFer who has recently sold a classic flap, in black CAVIAR even better!

I think you might want to read that thread and read the links that have been provided in it, and the advice given there. It's pertinent to your situation as well, even though your bag is caviar and not lamb (both are black classics).

Status
Not open for further replies.