Selling more than one of the same item?

1. Anyone have experience selling different sized items of the same brand/style?

The reason why I'm asking... I want to list 3 different things but don't know if I would be hurting or helping myself by having them run and end at the same time. Would people still want to bid if you have a small, med and large of the same item running concurrently? Would I be better off just listing them one at a time and letting them end before listing the others?

Any words of advice or comments (from buyers and sellers) would be much appreciated!! :flowers:

2. If you have three different sizes, then I don't think it would hurt at all - if it was the same item in the exact same size, then you might dilute the sales a bit. :yes:

3. ^ I agree. As long as they are diffenet sizes. If they were all the same size/color, they would compete with each other and you won't sell them at a higher price.

4. Agreed - I can't imagine someone being interested in more than 1 size!

5. Thanks for your comments! I'll try listing them all together and see how it works out. :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice