Selling LV Backpack

aussiebae

Apr 6, 2016
Where do you find is the best place to sell with success and sell with best price?

I am not happy with my new Montsouris backpack and no point in putting it in the closet.

That sounds about right. You can usually expect them to offer about 30% or more off of retail. You can try Yoogi's Closet or Ann's Fabulous Finds. Yoogi's will offer buyout or to consign, but I think AFF is consign only. There are others, but these are the sites I have used. It could depend on how many they already have to sell, and FP usually has more than anyone.

Reactions: aussiebae
On average pre-loved LVs in new and excellent condition sell for 70-75% of their current boutique price (hard to find items are closer if not slightly higher than retail). Consignment and specialized pre-loved luxury market places take on average 20-25%.
eBay fees are lower but the inherent risk the buyer takes means the sale price is usually lower.
If you can sell direct to someone that would be the best option but that’s harder to achieve.
If you have all the original tags, invoice and dust bag you will get a quicker sale.

Reactions: aussiebae