Selling designer stuff on EBay

canterbury

Aug 8, 2008
I have a few nice handbags (Balenciaga, Fendi, Kate Spade, Tory Burch) and some nice designer clothes (Lanvin, Valentino, Burberry) that are lightly used and that I would like to sell on eBay. I have contacted a few consignment shops in my area but I am worried that they will not recognize the designer labels for what they are worth and secure the highest price for them.

If possible, I would like to just send the stuff to an eBay store and have them send me a check for whatever they can get. Do any of you know of any eBay stores or seller who is good with designer bags and clothing?

Hello, I actually contacted one of these stores awhile back because I was wanting to sell some of my stuff and I ended up not doing it because the ebay store was going to take 40% of whatever the winning bid on each item was + the ebay & paypal fees. I just didn't want to give someone else almost half of what I would get for my stuff just for them selling it for me. This was over a year ago, I since then have opened my own ebay account and sold the stuff myself.

Depending on how much of the profits you are willing to share, You may want to check around and see what people in your area are charging.
Also, if you don't have your own ebay account, maybe you can get a friend or family member with an account, to sell your stuff for you, I've done this for a few of my friends before too.