Selling Coach on eBay

novagal

Dec 23, 2008
I'm not a new seller on eBay, but it's my first time selling a Coach purse. What has everyone's experienced with selling Coach on eBay been like? I listed my item earlier today, but it still isn't showing up in searches, and usually my items are searchable within minutes of listing. I wonder if it is because I am selling perhaps Coach that it's taking eBay much longer to confirm my listing. I know ebay states it could take up to 24 hours for items to show up, but when should I suspect that they may have stopped my items from being listed? Am I going to get a notification if they do not get approved?

sare_bear320

Mar 17, 2009
i have sold a handful or two of coach bags on the bay (always as 30 day bin listings)....it always takes them about 9-15 hrs before i notice that there has been someone who has viewed it...i think they just look over all higher end items before listing them, i didn't worry much over it because of the length i listed mine for (today i listed a designer hat-not coach-and it took about 5 hrs before that was viewed by anyone)

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Yes, you would get a notification message from ebay saying that they took your listing down for whatever reason.

I'm not a new seller on eBay, but it's my first time selling a Coach purse. What has everyone's experienced with selling Coach on eBay been like? I listed my item earlier today, but it still isn't showing up in searches, and usually my items are searchable within minutes of listing. I wonder if it is because I am selling perhaps Coach that it's taking eBay much longer to confirm my listing. I know ebay states it could take up to 24 hours for items to show up, but when should I suspect that they may have stopped my items from being listed? Am I going to get a notification if they do not get approved?

gappgirl18

Loves her Falcore!:)
Jan 24, 2009
It usually takes a few hours for the listings to post. I have posted many a Coach in the past, and none have had issues. Just make sure you have all the stats, pics, and info any buyer would like available.

suzysbags

Mar 22, 2009
Just to give you a heads up. I sold an authentic Coach NWT and receipt on Ebay and it was a disaster. I'm not saying your situation will turn out this way, but protect yourself if you have an authentic bag. I would have never known about the tricks buyers can pull if it weren't for this forum. You can read my thread "Ebay and COACH Lie about authentic bag".

Good luck. This is a excellent forum for advice and tips and I recommend using it if you have a problem. I LOVE tPF!!!!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/ebay-and-coach-lie-about-authentic-bag-440177.html

Last edited: