Selling Chloes on ebay?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
3,683
3
Oz
I only have Paddy pics right now but can post the Silverado later -- please keep in mind that the leather on the firsts are different, more structured and way less pebbled/squishy than the new leather.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p4.jpg

p3.jpg
 

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
3,683
3
Oz
I am so regretting selling my LVs. I had the papillon 26, vavin pm, medium looping, pochette and a few others. Only thing I kept was the wallet and now I want all my old LVs back plus a few others like the Cerises Speedy :weird:

nawth21 said:
With those prices I'm sure they'll sell :idea: Funny, I sold some of my LVs to get the Chloe bag and wallet I wanted :lol:
 

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
3,683
3
Oz
Yes, it's me :smile: I had changed my user ID to a new name a couple of weeks ago. You will see I haven't been on as the other user ID for a while now. If you are a moderator, maybe you can see that the email address is the same - I can verify I changed the name for sure. To verify, you can even PM me at the old ID of fleur_de_lis and I will write back to confirm ok? I have the same password for both accounts, though I'm not planning on using the fleur_de_lis anymore.

Thanks!!! I can see why you might be concerned, thinking that I was maybe impostering as someone else and using their pictures. But it's me!

Loganz said:
Twinklette, that is the same Tan Paddy that Fleur de Lis wanted to sell 4 weeks ago.

http://www.purseforum.com/44314-post8.html

there is her picture; it looks just like yours. Are you the same user?

In fact, you were viewing those pictures before you attached these.
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
Twinklette said:
Yes, it's me :smile: I had changed my user ID to a new name a couple of weeks ago. You will see I haven't been on as the other user ID for a while now. If you are a moderator, maybe you can see that the email address is the same - I can verify I changed the name for sure.

Thanks!!! I can see why you might be concerned, thinking that I was maybe impostering as someone else and using their pictures.
Yes, I was concerned. Thank you for the explantion. In the future you probably want to tell us that you are the same person, that way there is less confusion. Some of us have good memories for Chloe bags and the ladies who want to sell them. ;)

You may want to PM Vlad and let him know, he could have just changed your username then all of your old posts would not be under a different username.
 

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
3,683
3
Oz
OK! I will page Vlad now and ask him to convert my old posts to my new user ID. I apologize - thanks for letting me kow what to do!



Loganz said:
Yes, I was concerned. Thank you for the explantion. In the future you probably want to tell us that you are the same person, that way there is less confusion. Some of us have good memories for Chloe bags and the ladies who want to sell them. ;)

You may want to PM Vlad and let him know, he could have just changed your username then all of your old posts would not be under a different username.
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
Twinklette said:
Hmm not sure - maybe $700 for the Silverado and $1100 for the Paddington? Not trying to make a killing just sell to get some of my $ back.
Did you say you wanted $1100, previously it was $1000 plus shipping?
 

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
3,683
3
Oz
Typo there - I mean to put $1000 for the Paddy. Would consider all reasonable offers though :amuse:

Should say that the paddy has no hardware issues like the newer ones. I guess that's a big problem and thankfully mine is perfect.

Loganz said:
Did you say you wanted $1100, previously it was $1000 plus shipping?
 

peony_is

Member
Feb 27, 2006
45
0
UK
it is always better as a buyer if the seller is including the orignal reciept, that is the only way to really verify the bag, try with that and you might be ok, but then you have used it so don't expect to get all your money back, even brand new people just won't pay, if they wanted that they would go to the real store. sorry
 

cougess

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
1,731
2
Loganz said:
How much of a hit Cougess, if you don't mind sharing?

I would like to sell my Chloe Silverado Dr bag, well, I would actually like to trade it for a Black City. :P
Retail is $1575, I paid more b.c I bought it on ebay, sold it for $1100 off ebay. :sad2: It was too small for me. Like I said, at least I sold it. :amazed: