Selling Chanel bag for....

I have my dream car but unfortunately it’s horrible in the snow. We don’t get a ton of snow, but enough to be stuck at home several times through the winter season. I decided to sell some bags and buy an X5 to drive through the winter and I loved it! Sold the car this spring and now I’m back to buying new bags [emoji51]

My mom always wanted a 4 month vacay to a specific place, so I sold off 2 Chanel bags (and 2 LVs) last year to surprise her with the trip and lodgings and excursions and etc. And I made darn sure she knew exactly how I paid... lol "Mom, I had to sell some of my Chanel bags for your vacay!" :smile:
I wish my sons will sell their chanel bags to buy and go with me on a vacation, or buy chanel bags for that matter (for me?), but probably not... :P

Lucky mom!

My mom always wanted a 4 month vacay to a specific place, so I sold off 2 Chanel bags (and 2 LVs) last year to surprise her with the trip and lodgings and excursions and etc. And I made darn sure she knew exactly how I paid... lol "Mom, I had to sell some of my Chanel bags for your vacay!" [emoji2]
That is so awesome. Sweet daughter

Reactions: Nataliecluu
I just sold three things I wasn’t using out of my closet, two Chanels and an H bracelet. Not necessarily to fund something, but then ended up having a big spending month so I feel better. I bought new tires, tickets to Disneyland (jeez those have gone up!!), hotel reservations, a rowing machine and a chanel wallet. The last two are completely selfish, but if I sell I need at least one pretty thing for myself.