selling balenciaga q

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
i'd like to sell my balenciaga and was considering bonanzle (i've never used it before). my past experience with ebay has been ok, i just hate ALL THE FEES. So - i just looked into bonanzle and i see that there is no listing fee and a flat price fee for selling.

so - my q is - is bonanzle even a good outlet for selling? should i list it both on ebay, bonanzle and other places at the same time??

is it even a good time to be selling balenciaga??

ugh. thanks for any help you can give.

EVERY bbag I have sold this past year, I sold on BONZ, some overnight.
Bonz is my FAV place to sell, you should be FINE if you price your bag fairly.
You will need more than 4 photos for AUTH, so add photos in HTML or add a link to photobucket. Best of luck!

thanks! i'm so scared i'll get a "bad" buyer one of these days, as so far i've been lucky. and - i have zero bonanzle feedback as this will be my first time using it. what do you typically charge for shipping??

ETA: how long does it typically take for one of your bags to sell???

thanks! i'm so scared i'll get a "bad" buyer one of these days, as so far i've been lucky. and - i have zero bonanzle feedback as this will be my first time using it. what do you typically charge for shipping??

ETA: how long does it typically take for one of your bags to sell???

Satine.. I usually price my bags to include free shipping w/in US.
ALL of my bbags sold to pfer's... or a PFer HUBBY, which was fun.
You can IMPORT your feedback from EBAY.
The one thing that I REALLY like about BONZ is that you can turn essentially "screen" your buyers before you agree to complete the transaction. You can set up some restrictions http://www.bonanzle.com/site_help/b...ements+regarding+who+is+able+to+buy+from+me?# under ADVANCED OPTIONS. AND... under ADV OPTIONS, ALLOW BUY IT NOW, check NO, and when someone BUYS, you will be notified and you can decide to complete the transaction or not.
It's very cool.... and then of course there's the MINIMAL FEE TO SELL!:yahoo:

Good luck to you, satine112!

Ladies who have sold on Bonz, I wish some of your luck will rub off on me! I've had a couple bbags on Bonz for over 2 months and no bite! They are both priced under retail byt the way.

I was thinking of selling on Bonz too except I would be a new member so no fb. I had no idea you can import your fb from Ebay! I hate the fees too. After everything, it's like gee, where's the $$? Do sellers normally post on Bonz and Ebay at the same time? I mean the same bag on both sites. I think I've seen that. Are you allow to do that? I have a couple Bal bags I want to sell too, but do you think other brands sell well on Bonz too?

I was thinking of selling on Bonz too except I would be a new member so no fb. I had no idea you can import your fb from Ebay! I hate the fees too. After everything, it's like gee, where's the $$? Do sellers normally post on Bonz and Ebay at the same time? I mean the same bag on both sites. I think I've seen that. Are you allow to do that? I have a couple Bal bags I want to sell too, but do you think other brands sell well on Bonz too?

Yes, you can list on BOTH at same time, just be sure to check NO where is says ALLOW BIN on Bonanzle (advanced options) . This will enable you to APPROVE a purchase on Bonz before buyer pays, and prevent the bag from selling on both places.