Selling bags

1. I see lots of talk of buying new bags, and I'm all for that :yes: , but do y'all ever sell your old bags to fund new purchases? I have several that I don't use much... I'm not sure the hassle is worth it, but if I were to sell, where's the best place? Thanks!

2. I can' recommend places to sell other than eBay. Not sure what the policy is here but regarding the selling of old bags to fund new purchases I think the majority of people can relate. Sometimes it is not even old one but bags that do not work out for you. It has happened to me that I am loving a bag so much and then it turns out that it does not work for me. I had a Blois and before I had it I was so in love with the shape and after I got it it the bag flipped over all the time on me.

3. I often sell accessories/bags that I get tired of in order to buy new bags. The best place that I can recommend is eBay, I haven't had any problems at all selling bags. The only problem I ever had on there was with a non-paying bidder for video games. -_- But yeah, it's pretty easy and fast and the fees aren't so bad.

4. I'd love to say I sell bags I'm tired of but honestly..I just can't bring myself to because I actually collect them as well. So each purchase is another addition to my collection. :smile:

And yeah eBay is good..no problems for me, but like eff said, I also had an NPB for a top. She promised me a check then nothing...

5. eBay would probably be your best best. LVs hold up their value quote well so you get most of your $ back.

6. ebay is a good option. just be very careful with your negotiations. good luck!

7. Hihi, since this is a general handbag question - it's going into Handbags' main forum ! :smile:

8. I have a policy that whenever I get a new bag I must sell an old one. I keep my handbags in mint condition so I usually have no problem with selling them. I prefer to sell my bags on Craigslist since they do not charge any fees and I don't have to worry about shipping anything. Everytime I put a new bag on their it is usually purchased by the next day and I have never had a problem with someone not paying, since they don't get the bag until they hand you the money. I just make sure that I meet people in a very public place, like the food court in the mall or a restaurant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice