Selling an Ada - but what color is it??

Teresa1127

Aug 12, 2007
I'm thinking about selling a rare Ada on ebay but I don't remember what color it is. I love it but have shoulder problems and it's too heavy for me. I've pictured it with a Braeden in Terraine and Jillian in Bourbon. Anybody recognize it? I'm also thinking of selling the Braeden, equally rare I suspect. Which do you think might sell for the most?

TIA
koobas.jpg

koobas.jpg

I just found an old email from the tpf member that I bought my beloved bag from who said it is Sand. Because mine is a little darker than the one now on ebay, I thought I was remembering wrong.

Beautiful collection. Your Ada is definitely Sand, I remember that color and bag style very well. Used to have an Ada and Jillian in Bourbon and another Jillian in Sand.

I have long desired an Ada, but can't afford to pay big $$$$. I saw this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130878020413?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

It looks authentic, but it also looks beat up. Any words of wisdom from you Kooba experts?
I looked carefully at the pictures and it is authentic. Pictures 3 & 4 look like there MAY have been something spilled on the front of the bag. Wilson's TLC might help if it is a spill. The first picture also has a dark area in the lower left area that could be a stain. Otherwise the handles and leather look good. Be aware that Ada is definitely heavy. It's pretty and easy to use. Good luck!