Selling an Ada - but what color is it??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking about selling a rare Ada on eBay but I don't remember what color it is. I love it but have shoulder problems and it's too heavy for me. I've pictured it with a Braeden in Terraine and Jillian in Bourbon. Anybody recognize it? I'm also thinking of selling the Braeden, equally rare I suspect. Which do you think might sell for the most?

TIA[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It might be Cognac....

3. I just found an old email from the tpf member that I bought my beloved bag from who said it is Sand. Because mine is a little darker than the one now on eBay, I thought I was remembering wrong.

4. I think Sand is a lot lighter - Cognac sounds about right.
    See this listing: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=261069556041

5. Sadly, I figured it out. I used Wilson's TLC and it made it darker. I looked inside the outside pockets and saw the lighter color it was originally. Still beautiful though.

6. Beautiful collection. Your Ada is definitely Sand, I remember that color and bag style very well. Used to have an Ada and Jillian in Bourbon and another Jillian in Sand.

7. Agree....sandal

8. I looked carefully at the pictures and it is authentic. Pictures 3 & 4 look like there MAY have been something spilled on the front of the bag. Wilson's TLC might help if it is a spill. The first picture also has a dark area in the lower left area that could be a stain. Otherwise the handles and leather look good. Be aware that Ada is definitely heavy. It's pretty and easy to use. Good luck!

9. Teresa, do you still have that Ada? I have been looking for one.