Selling again and a recommendation from someone?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a call from the LV boutique regarding my repairs on another bag (Pochette Marly). It turns out that the bag cannot be repaired as it was "altered"! I didn't know because it's a vintage and I bought this secondhand. I was so embarrassed, but now I'm just annoyed. :cursing: I wanted to replace its strap, but now I can't. This will be the 7th bag I'm getting rid of...so now I'll only have 3 baggies - Petit Bucket, Papillon 30, and pochette accessories.

Since 5 is my lucky number, does anyone recommend a new, small bag for me? I do want a damier pochette accessories, but I also want something that is relatively the same size as the marly bandouliere.

I really wish a good condition, large Mono Noe was up on ebay... :sad:

2. BTW, I'm thinking a musette salsa would be good...

3. Oh sorry to hear that..

I think recoleta or vita cite mm are cute bag and almost the same size..

4. ^Thanks! Hmmm...I've seen the viva cite mm before, but now that you mention it...

5. Sorry to hear about the marly...

What about the Trotteur?
    Yeah, I know the Viva Cite is a little pyramid shaped, but you can wear it across your body and it fits a koala, monnaie plat, lip gloss, pen, and cell phone... ?

6. ^I actually had the trotteur before, but I didn't like its shape. But now that I'm getting rid of this one, I kinda wish I had it back. :crybaby:

Oh well, that's life. I'm still on a ban, and a small bag isn't my main priority (it's the noe! :nuts: ). I'm sad that I don't have 2 small bags, however. I like having a couple of each size (same goes with accessories; I have a cles and a wallet to hold money). :sweatdrop:

7. Maybe you should get the Noe... I think it would rock really well on you..

:yes:

8. ^Thanks, I'd think so, too! :shame: ;) I'm waiting for a nice one on ebay or let-trade (although I haven't seen a large mono noe on let-trade's selling history...that worries me!).

9. Hey Girl~ i am so sorry!:crybaby: (cries with you)! What can I do to help? :wtf:

10. grr that is annoying sorry to hear it though

ummm idk anything everything in terms of new purchases