Selling A 'Designer Item'

Sunnbuzz

O.G.
Oct 14, 2009
I doubt very much this even falls in to a category of a designer item or that I have anything to worry about. I'm about to list a xxxx. It's new because it has never left the box or been used and its vintage because it was purchased in 1998. It's not expensive and I think I'm going to list it for $150 is there anything I should know as I have not sold on EBay in a few years, although I have been buying a few small items. I hear things have changed a lot in regards to selling. I'm assuming because it's a cheaper item and not really that sought after that I probably can just post it and list it BUT I want to be sure
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it always helps if you have the nice, clear photos of your item. Pictures of serial numbers would help as well as any form of proving your item is real. People are really picky when it comes to authenticating designer items so watermarking photos will help.

I think it always helps if you have the nice, clear photos of your item. Pictures of serial numbers would help as well as any form of proving your item is real. People are really picky when it comes to authenticating designer items so watermarking photos will help.

Agree here. Pics and an accurate description are a must.

Good luck to you

As a buyer I find it's really helpful when a seller includes a good number of photos (depending on the item) that are clear and easy to see.

You might find it helpful to read the new Ebay rules as things have changed recently. Yes, it's a pain but worthwhile.

You also might want to state in your auction that buyers with zero feedback and those with a certain amount of negatives contact you before bidding.

Wishing you lots of luck!!!!!!!

1998 is vintage now? Gee, I feel like it was yesterday....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with everyone. Many close up photo and detailed description are always big help. Also you can research the prices of the same kind of bags has been sold or are listed for. There have been always good days and bad days on eBay for me, but still I can't figure our exactly when...:biggrin:
good luck!