Sellier Kelly 28 GHW, but which colour? Blue electrique or tosca?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which colour for sellier Kelly 28 GHW

1. Tosca

2. Blue electrique

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dear TPF friends, I finally decided I must get a sellier Kelly, giving the fact that I missed out a croc sellier Kelly earlier this year. The leather will have to be Epsom as they are not offering box. It will be GHW. I want it to be a day to night bag and a all year round bag. Colour should not be too bright. So I went through the leather book with my SA again and we narrowed it down to two options. Tosca or blue electrique. So which one should I get? Thank you in advance!

2. Hi sweetie,

What a nice decision to make. Not an easy decision, as both options are lovely.
    Which color would work better with your wardrobe?
    Personally, I like BE better than Tosca, as Tosca is a bit too pink for me. And I think BE is beautiful and it will look amazing with ghw. But that's just my personal preference ;).
    You should go for the color that works best for you. Good luck :biggrin:!

3. Hi dear **Chanel**, thank you for dropping by! I think both would work with my wardrobe. I think prob BE works better but tosca will fill a gap in my bag collection because I don't have any bag in that colour.

And did you get a new puppy???

4. Hmmm, nice problems to have :P

Pink is ubiquitous in any shade and a must have, but I'm partial to BE - either should be gorgeous with GHW :yes:

5. i am not a fan of tosca but i don't mind it in epsom. the colour appears quite different and if you don't have any bags in this colour family then i would pick tosca for you. definitely possible as a day to night and all season colour in epsom for sure, it is darker and not as pop bright!

6. I vote for tosca as I hv too many blue bag. -:smile:

7. Mmmm, I see. I still think you should go for BE. If you really would like something in Tosca as well, what about a Picotin in Tosca? Or a Bolide?

The puppy is a long story...was not planned at all since I already have a dog. But this poor little thing had no place to go, and things didn't look good if he wouldn't find a home soon (really, I don't understand some people, but that's a whole other discussion, lol). So when I heard about this puppy that desperately needed a new home, I decided he could stay with me. He sure keeps me busy, but he is such a sweetheart.

8. What a delicious dilemma to have! Hmmm.... well BE is one of my favorite pops of color and looks gorgy w ghw, but tosca seems to fill a void you need in wardrobe. Do you have a few blue bags in your collection? If so, definitely get the tosca. Which one makes your heart skip a beat?

9. I agree with luckylove, go with whichever color makes your heart skip a beat. Although if you want to take down more opinions, I vote for BE! It's such a gorgeous shade of blue.

10. I love both colors but I am thinking of those gorgeous, nice tight edges of the sellier and I think electic blue would be electifying! Tosca can look a little muddy to me BUT I have never seen it on epsom. Overall, I can't justify "filling a niche," fill your heart-what makes the biggest thud?? Good luck my friend

11. My vote goes to BE.

12. Blue Electrique

13. Another vote for bleu electrique. :smile:

14. My vote goes to tosca.

I have a BE/mykonos bearn in Epsom and I personally think that the BE was more muted and did not stand out as much as I want it to be.

15. BE! Somehow i think of that as more of year-round color than tosca.