Sellers remorse?

I have sellers remorse all the time! Even with bags that I never use. In a lot of cases, I have rebought the bag but then ended up selling it again...

Of course, the worst was with a magenta city. I bought and sold the bag 3 times...Now I'm on my 4th and this one is staying for a long time...

livethelake said:
I have sellers remorse all the time! Even with bags that I never use. In a lot of cases, I have rebought the bag but then ended up selling it again...

Of course, the worst was with a magenta city. I bought and sold the bag 3 times...Now I'm on my 4th and this one is staying for a long time...

I would love a megneta city!

livethelake said:

Ohhhhh! I am on a dire search for that bag!

I am having sellers remorse right now as I have to part with my newly acquired Turquoise City, although I may not feel so bad if I replaced it with a Magenta ;)