Seller's Remorse

1. which bag or bags you wish you never sold?? :sad:

given the chance, will you buy-it-back or buy a new one (exactly same as the one you sold)?

2. My rouge balenciaga city bag....Now I am going to buy the new rouge/vivid red in the new season!

3. I did this twice. I will learn eventually.
    I sold a Coach Demi Liberty Vintage bag that I thought was too smal for me. I regreted sellling it so much I bought another one.
    Then there was the Tye Dye Satchel in Denim that I sold. I was crazy! So I bought another in the Pink Tye Dye. These were 2 styles of bags that I knew I always would want. So they are here to stay now.

4. I sold a blu Box Calf Hermès Kelly that my mother gave me, and a Hermès Tzako shoulder bag; I regret it so much...:sad2:

5. My coral Bottega Veneta cervo bag. It was a classic--I never used it after a year so I thought I should sell. Have regretted it ever since. It was a lovely shade of orange, though it looks more pink in the photos...

bv.jpg
  6. Rose balenciaga classique. I didn't realize how rare it was and wasn't that keen on the size, but I should have kept it in hindsight. I could kick myself now.

7. I sold my LV Cerise Speedy...luckily I got another one from a family member at a good price.

8. I have returner's remorse. I won a beautiful kate spade tracy bag on eBay and it had one small dent/wrinkle. I was too picky and returned it at Nordstrom (it had the tag on still, why the seller did not just return it - I don't know). I got more money from it but regret returning it. I never saw it in their handbag sections anytime after that.

9. I experienced this situation recently, I had bought a LV MC Speedy last year and thinking I wouldn't miss or use my 8 month old (still looked brand new) LV Mono Speedy 30, I gave it to my niece. So, while I was happy to give it to her, ( she loves it so much) everytime I'd see her, which is often I'd regret giving it to her because I realized I still love to have it in my collection. I solved the problem finally by buying the Mono Speedy 35!

10. I regret selling my dark blue paddy! I bought an MJ Elise in blue to soothe the pain - but I still wish I had it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice