Seller's remorse is the worst!!

1. Hi there,
    At the risk of you all thinking I am crazy, I wanted to share my tan paddy story. So as many of you may have seen, I have the grenat hobo, ivory paddy, and (had) a tan paddy. I kept flipping back and forth on the tan bag and decided to sell it. No sooner was it sold that I had horrible seller's remorse and didn't want to let it go. Thankfully the story ends well because I saw that a wonderful pfer had her bag on eBay and I was able to buy back another tan paddy! Although the first one I had was prisitine and like new and this one has been lovingly used, I actually prefer this one. It is so smooshy and has all those divine wrinkles! My first one was too smooth. So all ends well thanks to our Rockstar!!:love:

2. hehe glad to know your story ended well macp! enjoy your new paddy!! ;)

3. Too funny MacP6!! :roflmfao:

I was wondering what was going on with all that.

I am so glad you ended up with a lovely bag. :love: :flowers:

I was toying with selling mousse to pay off some credit cards, but I just can't bear to
    part with her. She isn't getting a lot of action right now, but I feel better just having
    her nearby!! LOL :P

4. I totally know where you are coming from. It DOES lesson the pain a bit when you know it goes to a loving home though...

5. Hmwe--learn from me and hand on to that mouse!! I am now on the hunt for a gris (or still looking for my anthracite)!

It does definitely help when a bag goes to another lovey Pfers home!

6. Aww, glad it all worked out for ya! :heart:

7. Yeah, seller's remorse does suck. I am always afraid it would happen so I typically hang onto bags way longer than I probably ever should. It helps to sell to PF'ers though, imo. Because no matter what, you know that they went to a home where they will be loved. :smile:

8. I'm glad it all worked on in the end macp6! :heart: Lately I've been toying with the idea of selling my Balenciaga Grenat City... but am afraid something similar would happen to me. :s However, I totally agree with lordguinny and BalenciagaLove, I would feel much better knowing they are going to a home where they will be loved and appreciated! :yes:
    And Hmwe you can't sell your mousse, she's too gorgeous!!!! :drool:

9. OOps hmwe--meant to say hang on to that mousse!! Don't lay a hand on a mouse!! Started the cocktails a bit too early tonight!

10. Our stories are almost exactly the same. Just a couple of weeks ago I sold my blanc paddy. Although I dont miss the color at all (too light) I miss the style terribly! So today I found my ever-so-wanted cholcoate paddy and now shes all mine. The leather is absolutely perfect and the price was unbeatable. So you are right all is well that ends well.

11. ^^So glad you found your dream paddy! :smile:

12. I think everything happens for a reason : ). And timing is everything. In this case, it was perfect timing.... just as u had remorse, another one popped up! And it's even better when u prefer this one vs. first one u had. I'm glad it's a happy ending. I haven't experienced seller's remorse, but I or shall I say my credit card has definitely experienced buyer's remorse....LOL

13. ^ ROFL!! :roflmfao:

14. So glad it all worked out!!! And for you too Kimmie!!!

15. I knew when I was selling it I was going to miss it, but thought "nah, Ive never missed any other of my bags". WRONG! Its the only one I have ever missed, ever. Not missing that light color though:shame: Have to be very gentle with blanc. Hard to do with 3 kiddos!:Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice