Seller's remorse! I miss my Azur speedy 30!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I sold my azur speedy 30 a few months ago because I purchased 6 or 7 new bags around that time and thought I should let it go since I only used it once since I bought it the year before.

But these days...whenever I see a photo of someone else's azur and even pics of my own azur...my heart sinks just a little. :crybaby:

I always loved that bag but sold it because I didnt use it for fear of getting her dirty. Is it dumb of me to want to get another one now?!?!? I was thinking about getting a nicely patina'd one from Ebay so I wont have to worry about the vachetta as much. What to do?

2. Buy it back!

They are right you know ~ "absence makes the heart grow fonder"!

3. If you really miss it, buy it again. :yes:

I have bought and sold the speedy 30 (both damier and mono) so many times. My head spins when I think about it.

4. I was hoping someone would talk me out of it. lol. Tell me I am crazy or the azur is ugly and move on with my life. lol. The hunt is on for Miss Azur Speedy 30 with a nice honey patina.

5. okay think u've just made me stop thinking of selling my azur25 lol. if u have the fund think it's alright to get another one :smile:

6. Cindy05~ you are NOT crazy! You are just exemplifying the phrase, "you don't know what you have till it's gone!" :oh:

Don't feel bad about purchasing the Azur Speedy back, it is a beautiful bag.

7. This has happened to me with so many LVs! I ended up buying back the ones I truly love and they will be with me forever! So I say find another one for a great price and go for it! :tup:

8. This is the reason why I have to have major clearouts annually, as I find it hard to get rid of things I don't use! for fear of 'Missing them' :crybaby:
    I love my Azur but those dang handles! I see why you let her go, but you have to get your baby back

9. I just looked on Evil-bay. Didn't see one with a nice honey. I will be patient and wait for my "Honey"..that's what I will call her once I find her. lol. I will use the laws of attraction and attract my honey to me.

10. Go for it! I'm sure you'll enjoy the bag more this time around :smile:

11. I think you should go for it. Buy another one and enjoy it!

12. Yeah. Those dang handles are the exact reasons why I let her go to begin with. But I figured a way around that...by buying one that has already been "broken in" and gotten her patina. I think once the handles turn a nice honey...I wont be so afraid to use her and my dirty little fingers won't affect the vachetta as much.

13. Buy it again! Me personally I have bought and sold 3 or 4 models of LV bags. I have sold it, then I missed it and I have bought it once more....:P

14. I don't blame you ... the azur speedy is really pretty! I bought the azur speedy 25 when it first came out but I returned it because I bought a Fendi honey wisteria spy that same week (DH got a lil' mad so I had to return one). I still miss that azur speedy and seeing everyone's pics makes me miss it more. Go get it ... summer's coming up and that bag is perfect for it!

15. Azur has such a springtime feel to it. Get another piece for the summer.