Seller's remorse! I miss my Azur speedy 30!!

cindy05

MineMineMine!!!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
I sold my azur speedy 30 a few months ago because I purchased 6 or 7 new bags around that time and thought I should let it go since I only used it once since I bought it the year before.

But these days...whenever I see a photo of someone else's azur and even pics of my own azur...my heart sinks just a little. :crybaby:

I always loved that bag but sold it because I didnt use it for fear of getting her dirty. Is it dumb of me to want to get another one now?!?!? I was thinking about getting a nicely patina'd one from Ebay so I wont have to worry about the vachetta as much. What to do?

I was hoping someone would talk me out of it. lol. Tell me I am crazy or the azur is ugly and move on with my life. lol. The hunt is on for Miss Azur Speedy 30 with a nice honey patina.

Cindy05~ you are NOT crazy! You are just exemplifying the phrase, "you don't know what you have till it's gone!" :oh:

Don't feel bad about purchasing the Azur Speedy back, it is a beautiful bag.

This has happened to me with so many LVs! I ended up buying back the ones I truly love and they will be with me forever! So I say find another one for a great price and go for it! :tup:

This is the reason why I have to have major clearouts annually, as I find it hard to get rid of things I don't use! for fear of 'Missing them' :crybaby:
I love my Azur but those dang handles! I see why you let her go, but you have to get your baby back

I just looked on Evil-bay. Didn't see one with a nice honey. I will be patient and wait for my "Honey"..that's what I will call her once I find her. lol. I will use the laws of attraction and attract my honey to me.

Yeah. Those dang handles are the exact reasons why I let her go to begin with. But I figured a way around that...by buying one that has already been "broken in" and gotten her patina. I think once the handles turn a nice honey...I wont be so afraid to use her and my dirty little fingers won't affect the vachetta as much.

This is the reason why I have to have major clearouts annually, as I find it hard to get rid of things I don't use! for fear of 'Missing them'
I love my Azur but those dang handles! I see why you let her go, but you have to get your baby back

I sold my azur speedy 30 a few months ago because I purchased 6 or 7 new bags around that time and thought I should let it go since I only used it once since I bought it the year before.

But these days...whenever I see a photo of someone else's azur and even pics of my own azur...my heart sinks just a little. :crybaby:

I always loved that bag but sold it because I didnt use it for fear of getting her dirty. Is it dumb of me to want to get another one now?!?!? I was thinking about getting a nicely patina'd one from Ebay so I wont have to worry about the vachetta as much. What to do?

I don't blame you ... the azur speedy is really pretty! I bought the azur speedy 25 when it first came out but I returned it because I bought a Fendi honey wisteria spy that same week (DH got a lil' mad so I had to return one). I still miss that azur speedy and seeing everyone's pics makes me miss it more. Go get it ... summer's coming up and that bag is perfect for it!