Seller's answer to my question about authenticity

sou

Purse Shoes & Jeans
Sep 16, 2006
I asked one seller who had coach purse listed on ebay. She had only one picture posted so I asked her whether it's authentic.

Here is her answer,

hello and thanks! Honestly there are a lot of fake coachs on ebay so its good that ask questions and to be honest this is a result of me not asking questions, so no it is not authentic. Im Sorry

I liked her honesty but someone else buy it thinking it's authentic. That's not right. Should I report this listing to ebay ? I am thinking about it. What do you think? Her response sounds kinda funny. :confused1:

I asked one seller who had coach purse listed on ebay. She had only one picture posted so I asked her whether it's authentic.

Here is her answer,

hello and thanks! Honestly there are a lot of fake coachs on ebay so its good that ask questions and to be honest this is a result of me not asking questions, so no it is not authentic. Im Sorry

I liked her honesty but someone else buy it thinking it's authentic. That's not right. Should I report this listing to ebay ? I am thinking about it. What do you think? Her response sounds kinda funny. :confused1:

Uhhhh....YEAH!!!! Definitely. Fake is fake, therefore illegal to sell.

???? WTF

I saw an auction today of a fake GiGi that the woman had Coach in quotes and admitted she purchased it from ioffer.com and it was pleather. It was already ended before I had the chance to report!

There are a lot of buyers who do not ask questions and may not be able to tell. Even though she was honest to you, in the end it is still a fake.

I reported the listing but ebay didn't do anything about it. It was sold. It seems like this seller sold at least 5 fake bags in recent weeks. Makes me so angry !