Selleria Adele - thoughts please!

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Hi! I posted a while ago about the Selleria Adele bag. After all this time I'm still lusting after this bag and am seriously considering purchasing it! Does anyone have this bag? Even if you don't, I'd love to know your thoughts about it - pic from my SA below (that's not me in the pic). Thanks in advance! :smile:

Attachments

lesAdrets

Mar 29, 2013
Bay Area
I don't think you can go wrong with anything Fendi Selleria (though I don't own any… yet!) - they are incredible pieces of craftsmanship and I would think they will last a lifetime (both in style and workmanship).

I love doctors satchels - the Adele especially, though I'm wondering how heavy it is. I love how the frame is integrated into the top - so clean. Classic and modern at the same time. Go for it - and please post pics if you do!

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
I saw one in an outlet over Labor Day. It was a smaller size and I was impressed with how wide it opened and how much it looked like you could fit in it. It was really beautiful and it's been something I've been thinking about since I saw it.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
The leather looks sumptuous, and I love how the logo is very discreet. I say go for it!

ninakt

Nov 6, 2011
europe
Oh, it looks so gorgeous.
If you get it, please reveal it.
You got me addicted, I never seen it before.

tinanguyenn

Feb 21, 2014
Houston, TX
Hi! I posted a while ago about the Selleria Adele bag. After all this time I'm still lusting after this bag and am seriously considering purchasing it! Does anyone have this bag? Even if you don't, I'd love to know your thoughts about it - pic from my SA below (that's not me in the pic). Thanks in advance! :smile:
That is a gorgeous bag! I've never even seen it before until I saw your thread. Leather looks amaaazing, and I don't think you can ever go wrong with anything from Fendi. I say go for it ;) and if you do get it, reveal please!!!

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
It's beautiful but it does look rather large and heavy. Whether it's too large or heavy is something you'll have to decide for yourself, though. :smile:
If this one turns out to be too heavy for you, they do have that smaller size - depending on how much you'll want to put in it, that might work... and PLEASE do a reveal if you get it!! :smile:

Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Thanks SO MUCH for all the comments :smile:

I've ordered this bag from Saks and it should arrive next week, I can't wait! Hopefully it won't be too large/heavy because I love the bag and want it in black - the smaller size doesn't come in black, I've been told. As one of you wisely pointed out, I really won't know if this bag works for me until I see it in person. Based on the measurements, the bigger size isn't really that big but the small is SMALL, in my opinion, and may look odd on me (I'm tall!). Fingers crossed that it's the perfect bag for me! And yes, if so, I will definitely do a reveal :biggrin:

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I love it it's beautiful.
But I'm also a huge fan of Selleria, I have a lovely Selleria Honey colored wallet. Still gorgeous after 3 years. Wears like iron.