Seller won't ship Ring bag!

I did it! At least now he can't change the listing again! And it will be fun to see if he offers me a "great deal" on the bag at the end of the auction when it doesn't sell! If so, I'll let you all know! :okay:

At first, reading this thread, I thought the seller was pretty incompetent and clueless about ebay- a bit of a plonker. But now, reading that he is calling the OP a liar, I think he is an immoral a**hole.

^ Exactly! I even felt a bit sorry for him at one point when he said he listed the bag so low per eBay's advice and couldn't afford to take such a big loss on the bag. But everything he has done since then has shown him to be a huge jerk. :yucky:

If he had not called JM a liar I would have just thought the whole thing was amusing and let him list the bag 100 times without giving it another thought. But it also got annoying how he kept changing the freaking listing price depending on how much "interest" he seemed to think there was on the bag! Now with my bid on it, he has to leave it alone at a too high price of at least $700 that no one will touch! :tup:

I totally just got sucked into this. What a huge jerk! I agree with other posters when they said that it sucks how eBay goes after non-payers, but when the seller refuses to ship the item, they don't get eBay hounding them! It's outrageous! Grrr....it makes me want to send him a nasty email.

I know I probably shouldn't get involved.....but this really makes me angry. I just sent him this message:

"I just emailed you a short time ago about this auction and you told me that the previous buyer refused to pay, then I find a second auction that you did on this same bag where you admitted that you were the one who did not follow thru on the first auction (price ended too low???) so you lied to me about the lady not paying you, then all of a sudden you up the price on this auction??? These things do not do much for your credibility as a seller".

Let's see if I get a response. I wish these questions would automatically be posted within his auction.

Gee......no response to my email that I sent....not a huge surprise I guess! My guess is that this guy won't last long as an ebay seller, especially if he continues to try and sell designer bags.

What a tosser. When you make a mistake, you suck it up and take your losses.

I sent an email to ebay asking them if they thought this item might be stolen or fake because of all the suspicious relisting.

:cursing: :cursing:

I cant believe this guy:wtf:

I sent him a message asking him why he ended the second auction and relisted it because I was interested in maybe bidding on it...

his response...

"its because a crazy lady keeps on bothering us"

:cursing:

:boxing: