Seller won't ship Ring bag!

The nerve of this jerk..... I mean, to actually contact you again to tell you that you can REBUY the bag at $699! What the %*@$ would make him think that he could contact you talking about anything other than extending an apology and agreeing to honor his first listing!? Pure, unadulterated insanity ...

Listen to this. He sent me another e-mail (out of ebay) and offered the bag again. This time for $750! He also said thanks alot for making his feedback 50%! Again, I am speachless...
I have spent way more time on this dummy than I should have. I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family and let this go. I doubt if he will sell the bag with that statement he put in the listing. I certainly do not want it any more.
Ebay sent me another notice saying they are sorry and understand my frustration...uh, I don't think so! :hysteric:
Thanks for all your kind words...Go...eat lots of turkey and pie:heart:

Hmmm, he doesn't seem to know much about ebay.....maybe you could repurchase it with a new unconfirmed paypal account, use a credit card and do a chargeback with an unauthorized charge, then you would have the bag for free and that just might teach him a good lesson:graucho:

Of course I am just kidding, but it does make you hope he gets what coming to him.

You know what this makes me want to remind this seller of? That something (this bag for instance) is only worth $699.00 IF somebody is willing to pay that much.
And since nobody was willing to pay it, it obviously isn't worth what he thought it was.
So, he has wasted time & money & has nothing to show for it except a slightly lighter wallet & crappy feedback!
KARMA!:yahoo:

The seller has played around with this listing SO much it's almost funny! Have you seen his latest? http://cgi.ebay.com/JIMMY-CHOO-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ300175394276QQihZ020QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (check out all his revisions!)

He took off the reserve and it's now a reasonable $500. If he had just listed it for that from the very beginning it probably would have sold during his first listing and everyone would have been happy. Instead he's paying a fortune in fees, he took a major hit with the negative feedback, JM was left extremely disappointed....all bad. :yucky:

I don't know if you're completely disgusted with the guy JM, and while it's not close to the great deal you originally got on it, it's still a really good deal if the bag is as new as he says. If you think you could trust doing business with him, or would even want to, you might want to think about it.... :shrugs:

I have it and it IS a gorgeous bag! :graucho:

Oh my gosh, I just saw that he relisted it again! Why is he only running 3 day auctions??? While it is a pretty bag, and the price is great, I would not buy the bag - it's a matter of principle! I think it stinks that ebay does not enforce it's own rules, but hopefully the negative feedback will teach this guy a lesson.

I just sent him a message:
"I'm confused...wasn't this bag already sold"?

I'll let you know if he responds.

I am sorry this happened to you, it is not at all fair. I do believe in Karma, though...that is why is is having to list it a third time. Jerk!

Personally? I couldn't/wouldn't deal with this seller again if it were me....unless it were my HG bag which I don't think it is for JM. But at $500 it IS still a really good deal. Too bad the seller is a butt-head! :s

And here is the response:
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]NO NOT YET[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]TRANSACTION DIDNT GO THROUGH. LADY REFUSE TO PAY[/FONT]