Seller won't ship Ring bag!

I responded:
Oh...that is not what your feedback says.

I am not trying to add to drama in any way, and I am not trying to make any trouble for the OP. I just think that this man is wrong and he should have to answer for his mistake!

Oh my gosh, I just saw that he relisted it again! Why is he only running 3 day auctions??? While it is a pretty bag, and the price is great, I would not buy the bag - it's a matter of principle! I think it stinks that ebay does not enforce it's own rules, but hopefully the negative feedback will teach this guy a lesson.

They do inforce rules, they are just plain stupid when it comes to this offense. If JM files a NPS they will get a strike and if they get, I believe it is 3 of them, they will be removed from ebay. It is basically the same as the NPB.

I don't agree with it, but it is the rules.

I got the same response, two of them actually:

1. "the lady refuse to pay"

2. "she is not telling the truth"

I smell something burning...it must be his pants!

OMG. I am livid. I know JM from the Choo forum (this thread originally started there). I had the bag bookmarked the first time he listed it when everyone thought it was on the up and up just to see what it would sell for and hopefully that a PF member would get it. When I saw that JM had gotten it and for such a great deal, we were all so happy for her on the Choo forum! :yahoo:

But then the seller refused to sell her the bag and she was understandably disappointed. But this....to now be called a liar when it is the farthest thing from the truth....this is just rubbing salt in the wound.

Who in their right mind would take one look at all these revisions and buy this bag!!!! Look at how many he made just TODAY! :wtf:

x.gif
The seller has revised the following item information:
Date Time Revised Information Nov-23-0714:25:29 PSTReserve Price
See Description
Minimum Bid Price

Nov-23-0721:27:53 PSTReserve Price
See Description
Minimum Bid Price

Nov-23-0721:45:01 PSTMinimum Bid Price

Nov-23-0721:53:08 PSTMinimum Bid Price

Nov-24-0704:10:05 PSTReserve Price
See Description

Nov-24-0704:15:44 PSTReserve Price
See Description

Nov-24-0708:25:04 PSTTitle

Nov-24-0710:47:36 PSTReserve Price
See Description

Nov-24-0710:50:00 PSTMinimum Bid Price

You know what? What do you think of this....I think I'll bid on the bag at his min. price, it won't meet the reserve of course but then he can no longer change the listing at the last minute to a better deal. NO ONE will outbid me and he'll be stuck with the bag yet again!

I know I probably shouldn't get involved.....but this really makes me angry. I just sent him this message:

"I just emailed you a short time ago about this auction and you told me that the previous buyer refused to pay, then I find a second auction that you did on this same bag where you admitted that you were the one who did not follow thru on the first auction (price ended too low???) so you lied to me about the lady not paying you, then all of a sudden you up the price on this auction??? These things do not do much for your credibility as a seller".

Let's see if I get a response. I wish these questions would automatically be posted within his auction.

OMG. I am livid. I know JM from the Choo forum (this thread originally started there). I had the bag bookmarked the first time he listed it when everyone thought it was on the up and up just to see what it would sell for and hopefully that a PF member would get it. When I saw that JM had gotten it and for such a great deal, we were all so happy for her on the Choo forum! :yahoo:

But then the seller refused to sell her the bag and she was understandably disappointed. But this....to now be called a liar when it is the farthest thing from the truth....this is just rubbing salt in the wound.
I don't think she has anything to worry about here. I think that we are all on her side, so to speak.